Happy Mother's Day! - Page 6 of 9

Sorry for the late wish... But hope everyone - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th May, 2013 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
If you are reading this, then for sure you have/had a mother. Share your thoughts about what you are going to do for Mother's Day.
Post Date: 13th May, 2012 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 6

What mothers want and why you should give it to them

What mothers do, what they want and why they should get it: Mothers work hard all year long and they deserve at least one day that's all about what they want. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2012 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

Sorry I'm late with this but I hope all the mothers here had a really super Mother's Day and they were treated extra special like my mom has been.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2013 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Mother's Day will be celebrated by some countries on Sunday, 12th May, 2013.

9th May, 2013 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Day Mothers Happy

I know it is a bit early before Mother's Day but I want to wish every mother on this forum a happy Mother's Day and I hope they will be treated extra special when the day comes.

12th May, 2013 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

Here is to a pleasant day for all Mothers and potential Mothers in our Community. May you have a happy day - this Mother's Day 2013.

12th May, 2013 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day!

I will also like to add that being able to have your mother is a gift. Some don't have mothers because they died or don't know what its like to even have a mother because they're like adopted and stuff.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2013 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 6

Here is something for you. The woman who started Mother's Day was never married and was never a mother herself but she quit her job to honor her mother and made Congress institute the second Sunday in May for Mother's Day!

By the way, Happy Mother's Day!

13th May, 2013 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

Sorry for the late wish... But hope everyone who celebrated in the US had a fantastic day! smile.gif

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Happy Mother's Day!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,