Happy Mother's Day! - Page 7 of 9

Here is to all mothers around the world. It - Page 7 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th May, 2014 - 3:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
If you are reading this, then for sure you have/had a mother. Share your thoughts about what you are going to do for Mother's Day.
13th May, 2013 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 7

Good point Krusten and a belated Happy Mother's Day to you.

DianeC, did you have a nice day yesterday even though its not Mother's Day in the UK, I think they celebrate it in March not so? Still hope you had a Happy one.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2013 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

Hi JB, thank you, yes I had a lovely day thank you. Ours was March, so the weather wasn't too good... But stayed in and enjoyed my new dvd and box of chocolates smile.gif
Thanks for that, best wishes Diane

13th May, 2013 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I got here late I know but hope all the mothers had a really happy day. If you did any cooking or work around the house yesterday then I'll need to be having a talk with your family wink.gif.

10th May, 2014 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Day Mothers Happy

Happy Mother's Day

Depending on which part of the world you are from you will be celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow. I wish to extend well wishes to all the mothers within our Community. You can use this Thread to follow suit and tell us how Mother's Day was for you BUT we also do have Threads based on the country you are from, for example:

USA Mother's Day
Argentina Mother's Day
United Kingdom Mother's Day
Australia Mother's Day, etc.

Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

The founder of Mother's Day is: Anna Jarvis

11th May, 2014 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day mom and to all the mothers out there. The mothers in nigeria with the daughters missing, my thoughts go with them at this time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 7

It's Mother's Day, but how are mothers in the rest of the world faring?

Mother's Day is typically laced with cards, flowers and memories. But what about moms living in poverty? Ref. Source 4

11th May, 2014 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 7

Here is to all mothers around the world. It does not matter what day it is because really Mother's Day is everyday!

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Happy Mother's Day!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,