Mimic Anyone With Technology

Mimic Technology - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th May, 2017 - 9:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available While this might be very exciting its also very dangerous. Just imagine anyone can be mimicked.
16th May, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Imagine mimicking anyone you want using software developed by scientists that replicate someone's face and then on your command you get them to 'say' or express anything you want. How will you know what is real and what isn't anymore?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Technology With Mimic

I suspect that soon enough services to verify the authenticity of any particular piece of media will be starting up. It doesn't get that stamp of approval, people should be a little wary about believing it.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mimic Anyone With Technology Gaming Video & Issues Computer

With the way videos are cut and used nowadays you can piece things together so that the person you want saying a certain thing does say it or close to is. Yes it is the person themselves talking but cutting and splicing has come a long ways.

16th May, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Technology With Mimic

I can see this adding to the fake news world wide. This can be something made to be either very embarrassing, very controversial or even very detrimental because imagine they put a world leader saying, "I just ordered our missiles fired at the USA!"

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Technology With Mimic

This is really frightening. Things can be manipulated so easily already. Here is another step in that path. Our advances in science are far ahead of moral developments. It's not good to have this technology out there when we are having a complete breakdown in morality. If we avoid a dystopian future I will be surprised.

16th May, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

We are heading towards what was in the Matrix movies. You can no longer tell what is real and what is not. Its like that already but its getting worst.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mimic With Technology

Yes, it's scary. How many of you read the book 1984? Now, imagine this, an overpowering Government made of elected for life officials who have the power to control public opinion by creating just about any news they want about almost anyone they want. Talk about being able to control the narrative.

> TOPIC: Mimic Anyone With Technology

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,