Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Nov, 2011 - 11:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Thanksgiving 2011
5th Nov, 2011 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

What will be your plans for Thanksgiving 2011? My wife and son like to celebrate it, for me it continues to be the most taxing month ever so I can hardly think about food as I steadily lose weight to remain with vigor. Please do look at out Thanksgiving Page as well for other related Topics you can contribute to.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2011 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

That sounds stressed out JB hope you enjoy it a bit more than that. We will probably do the usual, you know get together eat turkey and celebrate the time together while we can.

13th Nov, 2011 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2011 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Thanksgiving this year will be different according to my dad we will be going out for dinner to some restaurant that makes everything for you even the stuffing so you don't have to do anything. He says its his treat to mom because she works so hard each year and she needs a break.

17th Nov, 2011 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

Krusten my life is all about stress and I honestly wish that I could do something to manage it but its not about me alone but thanks for the well wishes. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving though and you return and tell us about it here.

21st Nov, 2011 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

We have been talking about Thanksgiving less and more about shopping the next day with all the deals that are going to happen so we've been saving up to get some stuff in advance for Christmas.

24th Nov, 2011 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating today!
I hope you all have a happy, peaceful time with your family, friends and loved ones.
Have fun smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2011 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanks you Diane. I do intend to very much enjoy turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, 3 bean salad and of course lets totally not forget my mom's apple cinnamon pie with whip creme!

26th Nov, 2011 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2011 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Wow! that does sound delicious play by post!
Hope you really enjoyed it, sounds like a really good feast . laugh.gif
We just had a quiet family thanksgiving, the kids enjoyed it though, and we had chocolate daime cake that always goes down well.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2011

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,