Witch Girls Adventures

Witch Girls Adventures - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Jan, 2013 - 8:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

Discuss  Witch Girls Adventures
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2011 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Witch Girls Adventures

Witch Girls Adventures

Now that you have played it - what is your review for the game "Witch Girls Adventures" by Channel M Publishing?

Witch Girls Adventures
Witch Girls Adventures (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2011 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Adventures Girls Witch

About all I can say about Witch Girls Adventure is that there got to be something for everyone but I guess someone has to think about everyone when they come up with these themes and genres.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2013 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Witch Girls Adventures
A Friend

Witch Girls Adventures Reviews RPG & Card Board

Pretty sure the title is plural on both ends: "Witch Girls Adventures".

There is a second edition in the works with the subtitle "Book of Shadows" under development, looking forward to that.

Both 1st and 2nd editions apparently have a "Light" and "Dark" version. As far as I know the content is the same and what varies is which characters are depicted on the front.

10th Jan, 2013 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Adventures Girls Witch

Thank you Tyciol for pointing that out. On their offical site they have the title "Witch Girls Adventure" and yet within the body of the page they have "Witch Girls Adventures", however this is based on the comic book "Witch Girls Adventures" so I made the change.

> TOPIC: Witch Girls Adventures

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,