Spanking Children In Public - Page 3 of 6

Name: Richard Comments: I beat my child in - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Dec, 2008 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Spanking Children In Public Your thoughts...
Spanking Children In Public Related Information to Spanking Children In Public
23rd Apr, 2008 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Public - Page 3

Yes that is right KNtoran it is the shock that you actually where willing to follow through on the swat that really hurts not the physically hit. With my youngest he would pull a temper at home and I swatted his but took three different occasions but it stopped.

A girl down the street pulls that stunt and her mom caves so he thought why not try it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2008 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Public
A Friend

Public Children Spanking

Yes I know how some parents cave in to their children. I know of two households that are basically ran by the children because if they do not get their way they throw a big tantrum. I see this happen and the parents give in. The kids are teens now. They still do this if they do not get their way so they have not learned to deal with not getting their way. I can hardly wait to see them pull this stunt in the workplace.

There has to be some type of discipline in every home to show the child that certain behaviors will not be tolerated. A quick swat on the back side can tell the child that NO this is not acceptable.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2008 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Public Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Lovingmom

Comments: Does anyone think that by "waiting until we get home" that we are teaching our children that they can walk all over us in public? I recently spanked my child in public (for blatantly disrespecting my authority). My friend told me that I should, "be careful" because people were talking about me. I had not considered "other people" because my responsibility is to my children and we have set rules which we expect to be followed. I believe that my kids are too young to understand that they will be spanked in an hour because they are throwing a fit right now.

9th Aug, 2008 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Public Children Spanking

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 9-Aug 08, 12:53 AM)
Name: Lovingmom

I believe that my kids are too young to understand that they will be spanked in an hour because they are throwing a fit right now.

Maybe your kids are way too young to be spanked period, public or not. rolleyes.gif It's scary to think some parents would spank very young children.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2008 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Public Children Spanking

I do not believe one should wait "til we get home" as a method of discipline. Usually by that time most kids have forgotten what they did so they do not understand why they are being punished. If you use the "time out" method for discipline it can come in real handy at a local shop or mall. Placing a child in timeout in public and enforcing it can make a child think hard on their actions. There are many methods of disciplining your children. I am sure everyone will find a way that works quite well with their kids. From a young age you should get your children to learn that your words of NO or do not do that are law and they should take heed. If not then they will understand why they are being punished. Being fair about it all is very important. Never play favorites.

9th Aug, 2008 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

I don't disagree with disciplining a child right on the spot, but not by spanking. Time out is more appropriate. Just take the kid to a corner and have a talk. If you spank the child you just make things bad for you. Just imagine when you're doing it a social worker just happens to be there at the same time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Aug, 2008 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children Public - Page 3

Yes that is the issue not if it is right or wrong to smack your child once on the bottom but weather or not it is politically correct. Every notice the ones that have the biggest opinion on not spanking have no children of their own but just a piece of paper saying they are smart.

I have also told my children if you can not behave we will leave and if I do not get done what I need to the you will not get to do what you like. It seems to work well as they age.

When very small 3 months my oldest would pull hissy fits of temper and I did find a light smack (on a diapered bottom) finished it fast. Have no doubts they know what they are doing from the day they are born.

Lovingmom you are right we have to put aside3 what others think of what we do and place the child's best long term interest first. I have had friend tell me I ride my boys too hard but now they are questioning why my boys can do so much on their own.

How can you expect to have a son who can make good decisions if you have never taught him wrong from right and let them try. Baby them and you will have a baby in your home always. I look forward to the day where they are ready to start on their own I will miss them dearly but will be glad.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children Public Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Name: Richard

Comments: I beat my child in public all the time, even if hes not acting up, I just like the feeling of pounding his face in with a gallon of milk out of my buggy.

Source 1: Childrens attitudes
Source 2: Spankings

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Spanking Children In Public

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,