Spanking Children In Public - Page 4 of 6

Name: Anonymous Comments: I just found this - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Apr, 2009 - 3:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Spanking Children In Public Your thoughts...
Spanking Children In Public Related Information to Spanking Children In Public
8th Dec, 2008 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Public - Page 4

Your too funny richard. Too bad your links did not make it.

My wife pulled a good one on a friend of ours who is single and has read every child rearing book out there. She is a good person to talk too when frustrated on an issue as she does pull up some good ideas.

Till one has their own children it is just hard to understand how frustrated a parent can become. It is this unchecked frustration that leads to the beatings you read about in the paper. It is very serious and you have to learn to recognize when you approach what I call ground zero. It is a bad place from which venting occurs. It is even harder for single parents as they have non to spell off with on a frustrating day.

Grace is a beautiful thing to share. Anger is not to be abused but is your right to feel. Lost self control unacceptable and deadly.

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2008 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Public Children Spanking

I usually got the spanking and then sent to my room. Double WHAMMY! I really dont see anything wrong with a spanking in public for a child that is misbehaving. Now that is a spanking...it does not include a face slapping, punching or beating with another instrument (well, excluding a milk jug of course). I dont think you should taze your child as a correctional tool, but bet that that would be QUITE an effective deturrent to poor behavior and provide hours of noise polution reducing quiet!

Better not dwell on that last one too much or I might start to think it is a good idea!

Many of us were spanked as children. Was it that horrible? Honestly, I dont even remember the pain of a spanking, but I do remember the embarassement and shame. I guess the message was delivered and received. I think that if your memories were of the pain involved in a spanking then it probably crossed a line. Yeah, it should hurt, but it should leave a permanent mark in your mind.

I still remember when my father told me to go get him something that he could hit me with and I came back with a single stran of spaghetti. He wasnt too happy, but did see the humour in it.

9th Dec, 2008 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Public Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The main problem with spanking children is the mode in which you do it. Could you imagine a parent with an anger management problem spanking a child? In other words, spanking, if done, should be a controlled form meant to bring a psychological awakening and not physical brutality. For me it should be a real last resort and only for the worst of things where the child's actions might be a danger to himself or others and not just for any and everything. An example of this might be where you are walking on the street and the child is pulling and tugging trying to cross the road into oncoming traffic and despite your verbal instance the child is not listening, at this point a spanking may help to awaken the child to the gravity of the situation, however just one slap on the bum should be enough, there is no need in my opinion to make it a WWF scene.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2008 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Public
A Friend

Page 4 Public Children Spanking

Now having a nice WWF moment with my kids just might prove to be fun. smile.gif But your right that spanking should never be done out of anger and using a Tazer might quiet them up for a few hours it is not a GOOD solution. IF the child is persistent a simple wack on the backside is usually enough to wake them up a little and see the whole picture. Usually they are just surprised that you did that.

9th Dec, 2008 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Public Children Spanking

Yes it is the shock value and no discipline should be given in anger. Remind once when my nephew was 3 he stole a car from his big brother and was running by my dad. He reached out and slapped his hand together behind my nephew to make it sound like he was hit. My nephew just started to wail like he had be clobbered hard. The toy was back to brother in two seconds. We laughed like crazy when my nephew just suddenly stopped crying as he realized he had not been touched.

He did not speak to my dad for almost two hours after as his feeling had been hurt!

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Public

Name: Beth

Comments: I was on vacation with my friend. We were Freshman in High school. I went to Dominican Republic for a month to stay with her family. Her mom always brought a leather belt when ever we went somewhere and when she got smart with her mom her mom would start whipping her with the belt. She later told me the same thing would happen in the States. She would be at the mall or grocery store and if she started getting smart with her mom she would get whipped with the belt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2009 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children Public - Page 4

Hitting with a belt is abusive how ever tempting it might be at times. JB is right knowledge and talking it out gives the long term result you desire 90% or more of the time.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2009 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children Public Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

Name: Anonymous

Comments: I just found this board while searching the internet on research, I am an ex social childworker; I was fired and arrested for beating someone in a store for spanking their child in public, the person drew blood from their child and then claimed "Well I'm sorry, but if you didnt do that this would not of happened" I personally believe that if you spank you're child, theres something wrong with YOU! not your child, there is a weakness inside of you, and somewhat of an anger that needs to be resolved, and the wrong way to do so is to spank your child, it's ufair; children who are not spanked turn out 50% better, remember that idiots.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Spanking Children In Public

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,