Spanking Children In Public - Page 6 of 6

QUOTE Your at a supermarket walking down the - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Sep, 2014 - 10:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Spanking Children In Public Your thoughts...
Spanking Children In Public Related Information to Spanking Children In Public
10th May, 2010 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Public - Page 6

Are you people for real? Are you just out to make your kids extremely afraid of you?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2012 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Public Children Spanking

Name: Patsey

Title: public spanking

Comments: I am old fashion. I believe in spanking in public, because children do need both love and discipline to become respected individuals. If my child threw something in the super market they would be made to put it back, and then a pop on the leg for throwing a fit. I would also explain that the reason for the spanking was because of the fit and the disobeying.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2014 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Public Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Swedish parents sent to prison for smacking children: Sweden Parenting.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2014 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Public Children Spanking

Peterson Problem: When Is Corporal Punishment Legal

Parents can hit their children in all 50 states, and two-thirds say they have spanked their kids.

Source

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2014 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Spanking Children In Public
A Friend

Public Children Spanking

international QUOTE
Your at a supermarket walking down the aisle and your 4 year old picks up their favorite snack. You tell your child to put the snack back. Your child throws the snack down and begins screaming and kicking the shopping cart. What do you do?

E. None of the above.

After putting the snack back where it came from, I would pick my child up and hold her. Sometimes, children don't even want the thing they pretend to want, and the real reason for their tantrums is to seek attention. Even if I am wrong and the child is pulling some sort of yelling strategy to get candy, I would still hold her as she won't be able to take another snack off the shelf if she's being held in my arms.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Spanking Children In Public

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,