Another 9/11 - Page 4 of 5

There are great people all over the US Government - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Can NY better deal with a similar event if it happened today?
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2012 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Another 9/11 - Page 4

Study: U.S. At 'Low' Risk of Terror Attack:

Among countries with the highest risk of terrorist attacks, the United States ranks "Relatively low," according to a new study. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2016 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Another

On the brink of another 9/11

INTELLIGENCE services have warned "2015 was nothing" compared to what's coming, as terrorists plot more attacks. Ref. Source 7y

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Another 9/11 History & Civil Business Politics

'Someone could repeat 9/11 scenario'. AVIATION security forces are locked in a cat-and-mouse game with would-be attackers who see passenger planes as the ultimate, high-value target. Source 6i.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Another 9/11
A Friend

Page 4 Another

Yes, this is such a high profile target that the bad guys, by that I mean radical Islamic terrorists, will continue to try and blow up a plane or commandeer one to turn into a missile. The thing is, we have to catch them 100% of the time and they just have to get lucky once.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Another 9/11
A Friend

Another

That is very correct and I hear things that will blow some peoples minds at what is actually going on in the for front of this battle. I am not able to give out much of the information but just know there are some very good people making a serious difference at our nations airports.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Another 9/11
A Friend

Another 9/11

I have no doubt about it. We talk about TSA but in truth, the vast majority f them are overworked and underpaid. There are other people in Homeland Security too that keep our airports and planes safe. They are unsung heroes in my book.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Another 9/11
A Friend

Another 9/11 - Page 4

I am not talking about the TSA here. I think there are some great people in the Homeland Security agency but there are other people in other places that are doing what they can to do what others are not always able to see or do.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Another 9/11
A Friend

Another 9/11 Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

There are great people all over the US Government doing their level best to keep us protected. TSA (Which is part of DHS as you know), the rest of DHS, DoD, the intel community. The problem is we have to be right 100% of the time. If we miss just one time the bad guys score a win… and because of how classified all the good work of these agencies and the men and women in them, most people don't even know about the literally thousands of attacks averted ever year. If they did, they'd be screaming for that wall. The ironic part is, when the terrorists do get through it'll be the very people who are protesting the wall who will blame President Trump and every agency in the Government for not doing enough.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:05pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Another 9/11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,