Fantasy Sports - Page 2 of 4

In running backs I got Tiki Barber as my best... - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Aug, 2004 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Fantasy Football
20th Jun, 2004 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports - Page 2

That is great to hear ShadowNinja, I was beginning to think no one but me enjoyed playing fantasy sports. I do enjoy Fantasy NFL leagues, but your season can end so quickly if you have a slow start because of how few games there are. My favorite right now would be baseball because of the length of the season and how many games are played. I also enjoy the different categories to choose from in baseball. In NFL style fantasy play, there are yards and touchdowns mostly, except for defense and field goals. I played Fantasy basketball one time in a rotisserrie league but havent played again since. What fantasy player so far has been the most productive for you in the NFL leagues? To answer my own question, my most productive NFL player was Marshall Faulk 2 years ago.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2004 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports
A Friend

Sports Fantasy

Lets see I think my most productive player was Shaun Alexander. I've only played one year though. What was funny the year I played though is the first part of the season I had Rich Gannon. Then he got hurt and I picked up Trent Green from the Waver! That was cool.

7th Jul, 2004 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have had the worst luck with quarterbacks that I have drafter. One year it was Kurt Warner, the other year it was Rich Gannon. I usually end up the year with a quarterback that I picked up on waivers, like you said. The most reliable drafter quarterback I have had would be Daunte Culpepper. ShadowNinja, do you guys have a live draft or do you autopick?

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2004 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports
A Friend

Page 2 Sports Fantasy

We use the live draft. I think it is better that way, in my draft I got two great running backs, Shaun Alexander(Already said) and Duece Mcalister(Spelling?). Though even with both of them combined I did'nt do very well in the play-offs. I finished second in the regular season though.

27th Jul, 2004 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Sports Fantasy

Fantasy football (NFL) owners who participate in keeper leagues or who already had their mock draft were definitely shocked with the sudden retirement of Dolphins RB Ricky Williams. Here is a quote from a Fantasy Football writer summing up some of the fantasy league owners demise:

ref: https://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis/ne...lgns&league=nfl

Outside Dolphins fans, the ones most disturbed by this sudden decision are fantasy owners who were planning on Williams as a keeper, or just those trying to plan for the upcoming season......

Despite the uncertainty, one thing is for sure: We won't be drafting Ricky Williams.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports
A Friend

Fantasy Sports

Ricky Williams running away didnt realy hit me hard because I wasent planning my draft yet... >_><_<

I have already drafted though, for some reason the leauge I'm in drafted early...
I had to use Auto pick because I was gone the day we had the draft. My best player was probably Randy Moss. I also go Daunte Culpepper, Baltimore, and Vanderjact(Spelt his name wrong...).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2004 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports - Page 2

Those are not bad picks at all. However, how are you doing at the RB position? Having a good RB is key to winning at fantasy football. Sounds like you have a good QB, solid WR, strong DEF and consistent K. Do you also play a TE? What did you get there?

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Fantasy Sports
A Friend

Fantasy Sports Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

In running backs I got Tiki Barber as my best... >_><_< I would rather have a good running back than Moss. But remember this is Auto pick...
I got a great TE which I forgot to mention, he is Todd Heap.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Fantasy Sports

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,