Matrix Reloaded

Matrix Reloaded - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 27th Jul, 2011 - 1:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The review in detail
24th May, 2004 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Matrix Reloaded

Matrix

Of the three I thought reloaded was the second best (after the original) since it brings more flavor to the story. I found that his superhero powers were a bit much though. The new cast of foes gave added dimension to the film, especially with the Frenchman. Many believe that this movie served as an awakening to see the third whicgh would come out months later.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2004 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Reloaded Matrix

Many writers use the position that most stories are formulated based on a religious scheme. This writer shows how the script follows both Christian and Hindu themes, but it also gives good explanation as to why some things happen the way they happen:

The Matrix: Reloaded Explained

What follows below is a comparative-literature-style exegesis of selected parts of Matrix Reloaded. My basic thesis is that Matrix Reloaded is a story about Genesis. Not the creation story. I mean the transcendence story that comes immediately after the creation story, in which the serpent, who is Loki the Inventor God, who is Neo, leads humanity from the Garden into Middle Earth. (I have a sneaking suspicion the three-movie arc is going to be about machine evolution as well.)
Ref. https://wylfing.net/essays/matrix_reloaded.html

29th May, 2004 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Matrix Reloaded RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I have seen references that compare the Matrix storyline to the Holy Trinity. Neo is the Christ, with the Architect as God and the Oracle as the Holy Spirit. Maybe that is a reach but there are some similarities.

15th Aug, 2004 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Reloaded Matrix

Matrix

I think the depiction of a version 6 Neo symbolizes reincarnation if you want to take it from a religious stand point. In fact in the Animatrix and here we see many depictions of Far East religions, especially buddhism. We make choices, based on those choices we come back as 'x'.

15th Aug, 2004 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Reloaded Matrix

Matrix

Matrix Reloaded seemed to be the movie of the three that provided the most answers as to the mysteries behind the concept of the Matrix. The first movie served as a wake up call, the third as a resolution.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2011 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Matrix Reloaded

THE MATRIX RELOADED - 6 months after the events depicted in The Matrix, Neo has proved to be a good omen for the free humans, as more and more humans are being freed from the matrix and brought to Zion, the one and only stronghold of the Resistance. Neo himself has discovered his superpowers including super speed, ability to see the codes of the things inside the matrix and a certain degree of pre-cognition. But a nasty piece of news hits the human resistance: 250,000 machine sentinels are digging to Zion and would reach them in 72 hours. As Zion prepares for the ultimate war, Neo, Morpheus and Trinity are advised by the Oracle to find the Keymaker who would help them reach the Source. Meanwhile Neo's recurrent dreams depicting Trinity's death have got him worried and as if it was not enough, Agent Smith has somehow escaped deletion, has become more powerful than before and has fixed Neo as his next target.

Matrix Reloaded
Matrix Reloaded (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2011 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Matrix Reloaded

Matrix

Of the movies from the trilogy the Matrix Reloaded has to be the best one. It had the best fighting scenes and showed more about going in and out of the Matrix.

> TOPIC: Matrix Reloaded

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.