Matrix 4

Matrix 4 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 10th Jun, 2004 - 5:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Will there be future movies of the Matrix again such as a Matrix 4 and Matrix 5 in 3D?
24th May, 2004 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Matrix 4

Matrix

A lot of people wonder if there is room for a Matrix part 4. Nothing is impossible, especially when lots of money can be made. What will be the storyline? Some say that Neo can be brought to life, but to do what? The machines already agreed to keep peace, so maybe some over zealous human decides to make trouble and the machines attack again?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2004 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Matrix

I think it will be a sad mistake to lengthen the matrix storyline to a fourth movie. I think it outstretched its welcome more than enough with Revolutions. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Matrix trilogy but I think a fourth would be only for the die-hard fans and therefore not practical. I did like the concept of the Animatrix episodes and wouldnt mind seeing more of those.

2nd Jun, 2004 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Then again, why not... they already have Neo flying like Superman, so you anticipate what more their imagination can come up with. It is acceptable to think that Neo is still alive, after all we did not actually see him die, and even if he did, then that would mean version 7.0 will be on stream. A hint of that is also shown by the Oracle which was taken over by MrSmith and yet reapears at the end of the movie.

7th Jun, 2004 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Matrix

Yeah but that was the whole concept of the matrix trilogy was us trying to figure out why there was the different versions of Neo and what his mission was. Now that we semi-know about this, what would Neo 7.0 do? How much further can he get than Neo 6.0 in bringing the humans and machines closer together?

8th Jun, 2004 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Matrix

Matrix

Are you kidding, for me just the concept of the Matrix took a special mind(s) to create, I am sure they could go very far with this if they want to and I will eagerly await. Some say it will be another two years before we hear anything.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2004 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4
A Friend

Matrix 4

I agree that a 4th Matrix could be pushing it, but when has that ever stopped anyone? It would take alot of great imagination to continue the storyline, but can be done nonetheless. Have you actually heard of the possibility of a 4th, or is it just speculation still?

There is always the possibility of a prequal? grin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2004 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Matrix 4
A Friend

Matrix 4

Making another matrix movie would, in my opinion, be awful. Without Neo it just wouldn't be the matrix and bringing him back to life would just be, wrong and cheesy. I think they should stop while they are ahead and not make anymore and perhaps focus on a new movie idea, they obviously have the creativity and the money to do so.

10th Jun, 2004 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

Why do you think it would be cheesy? Remember that Trinity brought Neo back to life in movie 1 and then Neo brought Trinity back to life in movie 2. In movie 3 we really do not see Neo die as such. As far as if it is speculation about another movie - you know how gossip goes, but I will counsel you all to read the other threads in this board to get a wider idea of the theories out there.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Matrix 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.