Matrix 4 - Page 5 of 6

I will love to see a Matrix 4 but because - Page 5 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 25th Apr, 2016 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Will there be future movies of the Matrix again such as a Matrix 4 and Matrix 5 in 3D?
14th Mar, 2014 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 - Page 5

Matrix

Where did you get that movie title from? I think if there was a 4th movie for the Matrix it would be something like fighting an external enemy maybe like an alien invasion or something like that.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2014 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Matrix

I can't remember right now where I got that title from but I sure wish the brothers will get together and make a Matrix 4!

Rather off topic, but...
They have a new movie out called, "Jupiter Rising" But I hope its not a replacement.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2014 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Matrix 4
A Friend

Matrix 4 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

I mean Keanu Reeves is immortal, so it would be possible because he would look the exact same except for he would be the only one. The other characters are getting [kind of] old.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2014 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Matrix

Name: Nate

Comments: Come on [Warner] Brothers, we want a Matrix 4 for sure it will be a hit and will revive the whole Matrix trilogy so its got to be good for business. Better do it too before Keanu gets too old.

27th Nov, 2014 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Matrix

If they did have a Matrix 4 then Keanu Reeves will have to be the star again, doing it without him will make many fans question and compare the old with the new and it will lack any kind of flow. Maybe they haven't done anything because they don't want to make a flop.

16th Dec, 2014 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Matrix 4

Matrix

If they did start back the Matrix movies then I think they need to focus more on the machine world and the way they operate. The Animatrix helped give us a better idea about it but there should be more so we can appreciate the position of the robots.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2015 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 - Page 5

Matrix

I would like to see the evolution of the machine world or in other words you would think they would have the technology to create a bio-robot like Terminator 3 to infiltrate Zion easily.

25th Apr, 2016 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Matrix 4 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 5

Matrix

I will love to see a Matrix 4 but because of how good the original trilogy was they will have to come twice as good as they did before otherwise it will be one of the most criticized movies ever.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Matrix 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.