Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project - Page 4 of 5

I noticed they're constructing more - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Feb, 2015 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Video Available Victoria Keyes Video presentation.
30th May, 2014 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project - Page 4

I took the below photograph a few days ago while passing by. As you can see very slow progress and still a lot of scaffolding all around. Building #3 still has a long way to go. Looks like this project will go into 2015 uncompleted.

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project
Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Project Construction HDC Keyes Victoria

Name: Diego

Comments: I live in the Diego Martin area. These apartments seem to be completely painted from the outside but I see no signs of being finished anytime soon.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Apparently, we will not see any sort of completion on these units until next year since they seem to have budget issues. The HDC will be creating 9,000 more units by 2015 and they are including Victoria Keyes and Chaconia Crescent in Diego Martin. Source 3

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2014 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Project Construction HDC Keyes Victoria

Victoria Keyes HDC Project Update

The Housing Minister said the Victoria Keys project - which features 288 units - would be completed by August and the Chaconia Crescent and Vieux Fort projects by 2015. In relation to Victoria Keys, he said no provision has been made for garbage disposal; disabled access and residential services. There was an instruction for another storey to be added onto the complex which features three buildings. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2014 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Project Construction HDC Keyes Victoria

In an old article by the Express, Source 9 minister Moonilal was saying that the plans did not show any retaining structures, roads or street lighting. Well if that is so how did that project get planning approval? Retaining walls are no joke and when you're talking that many apartments there has to be things in place.

27th Nov, 2014 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

The buildings look complete but they grounds aren't. What are they doing with the land in the middle between the new buildings and Powder Magazine phase 1?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2015 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes HDC Construction Project - Page 4

The Victoria Keyes HDC project was shown on TV6 News. Apparently, the Powder Magazine residents are complaining about the amount of dust coming into their homes by continued construction on the site. They say they have no complaints about the project itself but the workers start work at 5-5:30am in the morning and work every day without stop. They want the rubble to be covered.

6th Feb, 2015 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Victoria Keyes HDC Construction Project Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

I noticed they're constructing more buildings around what looks like the finished flats. When will that project ever be finished?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Victoria Keyes - HDC Construction Project

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,