What's Wrong With Being Left Handed? - Page 3 of 3

While I do not have tuberculosis I react quite - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

What's Wrong With Being Left Handed? - Page 3

Right-handed or left-handed: Why?

It is not the brain that determines if people are right or left-handed, but the spinal cord, new research indicates. The biopsychologists have demonstrated that gene activity in the spinal cord is asymmetrical already in the womb Ref. Source 1p.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Handed Left With Wrong Whats

Slender face identified as novel marker for left-handedness

Individuals with a slender lower face are about 25 percent more likely to be left-handed. This unexpected finding was identified in 13,536 individuals who participated in three national surveys conducted in the United States. This association may shed new light on the origins of left-handedness, as slender jaws have also been associated with susceptibility to tuberculosis, a disease that has shaped human evolution and which today affects 2 billion people. Ref. Source 7o.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

What's Wrong With Being Left Handed?
A Friend

What's Wrong With Being Left Handed? History & Civil Business Politics

While I do not have tuberculosis I react quite severely to the tests for it. I am not solely left handed but I can do a lot with it to include eat, write and draw so maybe there is something to this.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What's Wrong With Being Left Handed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,