Lance Armstrong - Page 2 of 6

If this is true, I would definitely feel a - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Aug, 2005 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Lance Armstrong Cyclist
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2005 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Lance Armstrong
A Friend

Lance Armstrong - Page 2

I was wondering, I heard that he was retiring because he wanted to spend time with his kids. Anybody heard any other reasons?

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2005 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Armstrong Lance

Matt, I guess not - he has just won for the 7th time! This guy is definitely the Arnold Schwarzenegger of Cycling.

Lance Armstrong made an historic ride down the famed Champs-Élysees in Paris on Sunday to capture an unprecedented seventh consecutive Tour de France title.
Ref. CBC / Yahoo Alert

24th Jul, 2005 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Lance Armstrong Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well, he did it again. This is unbelievable. I wonder if he will truly be able to retire. I hope so because it is more dignified, in my opinion, for him to go out a winner than to hang on too long and leave after having lost several times.

What he has done is not likely to be repeated for a very long time. I think it is good for him to retire while on top.

28th Jul, 2005 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Armstrong Lance

What a great man. As FBC said he should retire ... he deserves it after these past 7 years.
On the other hand, I thought about his competitors. I guess they will say: "What a relief, he will not be here next year! He's not a man ... he must be a robot! But wait, what if he changes his mind ... we fight for second place again!" biggrin.gif

3rd Aug, 2005 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Armstrong Lance

Lance Armstrong is one of the most regonisable stars in modern sport. He is one of my favourite sportspeople, a true legend.

Cycling is huge on the world stage and this guy has overcome all adversity to be the very best in the most gruelling sports event.

He carries himself with humility, charm, confidence, courage and dignity. He is a true champion and role model in every sense. I wish him every success in his future life.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2005 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lance Armstrong

Bush to ride with cycling champion Armstrong

Reuters - President George W. Bush, an avid cyclist, will test his mettle against Lance Armstrong when the cycling superstar visits the president's Texas ranch this weekend.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._bush_armstrong

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2005 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Lance Armstrong - Page 2

That would really 'stink' if it were true or should I say, be proven to be true. Maybe the French are just sore losers?

ARMSTRONG ON NEWSPAPER'S ACCUSATIONS: 'THIS THING STINKS'

Lance Armstrong remained steadfast Thursday that he has never used performance-enhancing drugs, and he called a French newspaper's allegations that he used a banned substance in 1999 -- when he won the first of seven Tour de France titles -- "preposterous."
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/SPORT/08/26/armstrong.lkl/index.html

26th Aug, 2005 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Lance Armstrong Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

If this is true, I would definitely feel a "bad taste in my mouth". Still, for me this thing is unclear. Why don't they sent those B samples to an independent lab and everything could be cleared. From that article the only reasonable thing was Ian Ullrich's statement.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Lance Armstrong

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,