Near Death Experience

Near Death Experience - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 26th Apr, 2011 - 1:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Were you or someone you knew / know ever clinically pronounced
Near Death Experience Related Information to Near Death Experience
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2004 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience

Near Death Experiences also known as 'NDE' can be described by some as a 'walk in the next life'. Many have recalled seeing a dark tunnel, then light, then being greeted by a messenger. Has this ever happened to you or someone close to you?

Scientists have suggested this core experience is due to the way the brain naturally shuts down when a person is dying and the brain is deprived of oxygen and blood. It has nothing to do with anything religious or a supreme being.

In a recent operation in American a woman with a brain tumour had all the blood drained from her brain prior to the operation (The brain was 'dead') and yet she was still able to describe the core experience and the operating room even though she was brought into the room after her brain had ceased to function. Scientists find it difficult to rationally explain what happened to her and how she was able to describe events during her operation.
Ref. Here for more info

One famous book that has a collection of real accounts of NDEs:

Near Death Experience
Near Death Experience (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2004 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Experience Death Near

Some questions I would like to ask about when the person is in the NDE:

1. When you close your eyes what do you see?
2. Did you notice better memory retention or any difference in intellect after the experience?
3. Did you have a sense of taste and smell?
4. Did you feel as though you could fly or were you bound by laws of 'gravity', etc.?

8th Mar, 2006 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Some questions I would like to ask about when the person is in the NDE:

1. When you close your eyes what do you see?

A. Darkness

2. Did you notice better memory retention or any difference in intellect after the experience?

A. No but having a closer connection with God has been invaluable.

3. Did you have a sense of taste and smell?

A. No

4. Did you feel as though you could fly or were you bound by laws of 'gravity', etc.?

A. I felt restrained by my will. As I willed, I moved.

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 8th Mar, 2006 - 7:58pm

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2006 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience
A Friend

Experience Death Near

My mother "died" during surgery and she recounted that she was met by a group of people, most were relatives, who were all dressed in white and were very happy to see her. There was a little boy who was standing near her side and tugging on her robe. She said, "What do you want?" and he said. "Don't you remember me, Momma?" I had a little brother die in infancy. The her aunt held out her arms for may mother to come to her and my mom felt that she needed to stay in mortality and finish her life, and so was swept backwards in a noisy sort of way, she said.

I saw my mother while I was praying the day she died. She was with a group of people and she seemed sad.

I didn't know what to make of that one.

31st Mar, 2006 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Experience Death Near

I saw my mother while I was praying the day she died. She was with a group of people and she seemed sad

Maybe she did not want to die or she was sad seeing the sadness of her loved ones. I know it may be very tough to see that but at the same time I know she is in a place of peace and happiness.

13th May, 2006 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience

Sorry I can't answer the questions fully, as I was too young when this happened to me.

When I was younger, I suffered with really bad asthma attacks, and was constantly having to have medication, long stays in hospitals, and an injection every day.

When I was about 5, I became really ill whilst my family and I were on holiday, (we were in the car at the time) and my Mum and Dad had to call out an ambulance, which they were told couldn't get out to us,until at least 20 minutes later, so a Doctor was called instead. My Mum and Dad were panicking, because they said I was getting worse and worse. There was by this time, a long standing traffic queue as people had stopped their cars to see what was happening.

All I can remember from my point of view at the time, was that I 'left this world' (as in I wasn't conscious of anything else around me), and I felt myself moving down a tunnel, very slowly, travelling,for what seemed to be a long time.
I then felt as though I was being pushed back up the same tunnel but in the opposite direction,but at a quicker speed, until I was aware that I was back in the car with my family.

I don't know the time scale of this, as my family do not like discussing it, as they found it very traumatic, but what I do know, is that in this space of time, my Mum said that I went very 'limp' and stopped breathing, at this time, the Doctor arrived, and after checking me over,he pronounced me dead!
A Priest had also arrived from one of the cars in the traffic jam, and had read me my last rites. (which I couldn't understand my parents allowing, as they are strict Methodists, but I suppose it was the shock that was taking over) my family stood there and prayed too.

Next thing, I started breathing again, I was given an injection, and both my Mum and Dad said that an hour later, it was as though I had never been ill!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2011 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience
A Friend

Near Death Experience

My Grandmother died at the age of 82, she was revived and lived to the age of 94.
She was an amazing woman, her mother died when she was 16, she went into service and raised 5 children during the second world war. She was a Christian and visited her Chapel twice on sunday. She was a midwife and healer to her community, she collected herbs and plants on her way. I asked her about dieing, she said it was like a blink of the eye, then the light and a feeling of great Love.
She visited me through a Medium years after her second death, she walks in peace and when I need her, by my side.

26th Apr, 2011 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

Harkon, what an interesting story. How exactly did you contact her through a medium and what did she say?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Near Death Experience

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,