Near Death Experience - Page 2 of 4

"Dead" girl wakes up in coffin A - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 15th Jul, 2014 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Were you or someone you knew / know ever clinically pronounced
Near Death Experience Related Information to Near Death Experience
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2011 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience
A Friend

Near Death Experience - Page 2

I sat with a Lady called Bridget for a Tarot reading, which was quite ordinary. The Lady then took my wrist watch and held it in her hand while she transcended. My Grandmother came through to her, she told me her name and asked me to be patient as there were difficult times ahead. She told me she was walking in the light, that she Loved me and that she would listen to me at any time.
This was five years after her death. She has counseled me many times since.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2011 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Experience Death Near

"Oh Wow." Steve Jobs" Last Words Raise the Ultimate Question

When I was a lad, my mother told me about the death of her grandmother in the 1920s. "She was speaking to angels," mom told me. At least that is what she had told her family gathered around her bed.

When I was a hospice volunteer, I visited one of my patients a few days before he died. When his wife left the room, he told me that he could hear his mother calling him. Here's the thing: His mother was long dead and the voice he heard was hers, he told me, and used the nickname that only she had ever called him. "Am I going nuts?" he asked me. "No," I told him, thinking of my own mother's story, "it's perfectly natural." "Is it really my mother?" he asked. "I don't know," I replied. "But I hope it is."

Another friend, who died of breast cancer far too young, told me shortly before her death that she had experienced a vision of being held in the arms of Jesus. She was a faithful Catholic and it gave her great comfort. We all have such stories. I bring this up because Steve Jobs" last words, as reported by his sister Mona Simpson, seemed to imply that something awesome was happening to him. The columnist Peggy Noonan also noticed. Ref. Source 9

15th Apr, 2012 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Will I be stupid to wish for a near death experience? I read these stories that you guys put and I just want to have that but don't want to die attempting it, I want to come back.

Post Date: 18th May, 2012 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Experience Death Near

'I was dead for 25 minutes'

Denis Gadd couldn't have picked a more beautiful place to die than the remote slopes of Mt Ngauruhoe. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2013 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Experience Death Near

Man Comes Back to Life After Doctors Prematurely Declare Him Dead

He wasn't dead yet. An Ohio man came back to life less than an hour after doctors gave up attempting to revive him and just moments after his son, who was at the hospital, shouted that he wouldn't die.

From ABC News: When 17-year-old Lawrence Yahle learned his father was dead earlier this month at Kettering Medical Center in Ohio, he ran down the hall to see nurses around his father's body. They weren't trying to revive him anymore. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2014 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience

Man Comes Back to Life After Being Pronounced Clinically Dead for 45 Minutes

A man who doctors pronounced clinically dead came back to life 45 minutes after his death had been called. Brian Miller's coming back to life is a reminder of the problems of declaring patients dead too quickly and either removing their life support or stopping further medical treatment.

BrianmillerThis is also a cautionary tale for patients who are organ donors, where doctors may too quickly began cutting up patients who are not really dead to begin harvesting their organs for donations. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2014 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience - Page 2

Declared Dead Too Soon: Man Wakes Up in Body Bag in Funeral Home

LifeNews reported earlier this month about a man who doctors pronounced clinically dead came back to life 45 minutes after his death had been called. Now it's happened again.

Workers at a Mississippi funeral home say they found a man alive and kicking when they opened a body bag. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2014 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Near Death Experience Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

"Dead" girl wakes up in coffin

A 3-YEAR-OLD girl who was pronounced dead after a fever has woken up - in a coffin, during her funeral ceremony. Watch the incredible video. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Near Death Experience

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,