Reverse Aging - Page 2 of 4

Worms reveal secrets of aging. Investigators - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Oct, 2017 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Health Related News - Real 'Benjamin Button' Stem cells reverse aging
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Reverse Aging - Page 2

I think that the anti aging stuff is going to shove some of this into the forefront if it is available to those who have money and or power. The main issue is how will we know?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Aging Reverse

So, what Daishsin wrote is concerning if true. If people start living that long we will quickly outstrip the ability of this poor planet to provide. I say that because it's hard coded in our DNA to reproduce and the fact we're living longer won't change that. It may slow it down a little, but not nearly enough.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Reverse Aging Health & Special Psychology

Brain cells found to control aging. Scientists have found that stem cells in the brain's hypothalamus govern how fast aging occurs in the body. The finding, made in mice, could lead to new strategies for warding off age-related diseases and extending lifespan. Source 1u.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Page 2 Aging Reverse

Woo hoo, 150 years old here I come! If this is true we are going to start living a lot longer and when that happens we had better find a way to get off this rock and find a suitable place to move to. I heard that 100 is the new 30 *wink*.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Aging Reverse

I may have to rethink my age I wish to achieve. Now that 120 is looking easy to achieve. Maybe I should go for 240.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Reverse Aging

240? Yeah, I could go for 240 myself. Certianly by then we'll have figured out how to get to other planets and I could do what I was made to do… protect and explore on distant worlds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Reverse Aging - Page 2

Yeah I myself would like to get off this rock and do some exploring about and having fun. If this anti-aging stuff proves to be good for all and assessable to all then I could see us going places.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Reverse Aging Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Worms reveal secrets of aging. Investigators have identified a new molecular pathway that controls lifespan and healthspan in worms and mammals. Researchers have shown that worms with excess levels of certain proteins lived longer and healthier than normal worms. In addition, mice with excess levels of these proteins demonstrated a delay in blood vessel dysfunction associated with aging. The study has major implications for our understanding of aging and age-associated disorders. Source 8y.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Reverse Aging

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,