Trinidad Lottery, Lotto, Scratch, Nlcb & Play Whe - Page 2 of 4

Its at 13.5 million now and people playing - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 19th Mar, 2014 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Trinidad Lottery, Lotto, Scratch, Nlcb &, Play Whe
12th Nov, 2012 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Lottery, Lotto, Scratch, Nlcb & Play Whe - Page 2

I don't like how they change up the Lotto Plus. Before you used to get your number and a quick pick, now is just one number they giving you.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2012 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Whe Play and Nlcb Scratch Lotto Lottery Trinidad

Yes but you need less numbers to win and the starting winnings is now two million instead of just one million. The whole thing hard to win yes, you have to be very lucky!

15th Apr, 2013 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Lottery, Lotto, Scratch, Nlcb & Play Whe Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Doesn't matter it still is robbing us of that second chance to win. They're doing it this way so the jackpot can get bigger and their pockets too.

15th May, 2013 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Whe Play and Nlcb Scratch Lotto Lottery Trinidad

Loss... TT$20,000,000 I could really live life with that. I will have an Indian, Chinese on my right hand, and a Syrian and a Darkie on my left hand and we taking a ride on my yacht to to Tobago.

18th May, 2013 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Whe Play and Nlcb Scratch Lotto Lottery Trinidad

The man who won the $20,000,000 prize cashed his check yesterday. I was surprised because people usually take at least a couple of months before doing it. The news reported also that he chose his own numbers (no quick pick).

26th Jul, 2013 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Lottery, Lotto, Scratch, Nlcb & Play Whe

Whomever won that 20 million probably left the country. laugh.gif I agree with what RayTT said before, it is way more difficult to win anything now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2013 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Lottery Lotto Scratch Nlcb & Play Whe - Page 2

I heard that somebody won the 4 million dollar jackpot from Lotto-Plus, I wondering when Lotto-plus will ever bring back the 20 million jackpot like last time, I am sure it is going to take a LONG time before that happens.

19th Mar, 2014 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Lottery Lotto Scratch Nlcb & Play Whe Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Its at 13.5 million now and people playing like if they bound to win. The ration of getting the numbers plus the powerball right is as the same as the winnings 13.5 million to 1!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Lottery, Lotto, Scratch, Nlcb & Play Whe

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,