Animatrix

Animatrix - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 14th Aug, 2004 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
7th Jun, 2004 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Animatrix

Matrix

Which of the short Animatrix films was your favorite? Do you think releasing more short films such as those would help fill the gaps left behind from the Matrix Trilogy?

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2004 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Animatrix

Matrix

I recently saw the Animatrix films and so can only now respond to this thread. I enjoy the Renaissance, as it shows how everything started. It does help to fill in the gaps from the movie. I hope they continue... maybe they can show the other Neos or what happens after Revolutions.

Maybe I lost concentration but I did not understand The Animatrix Episode 3: Detective Story - why did Trinity shoot the detective?

10th Aug, 2004 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Animatrix RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

So you finally saw the Animatrix, eh? Pretty cool, right? Now I have forgotten a lot of the details because its been a while. I believe Trinity took out the detective because he knew too much, but I can't remember. Looks like I'll have to rewatch them again. My favorite was also the Renaissance, and it was that film that made me think I, Robot was trying to copy the Matrix. What do you think?

10th Aug, 2004 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Animatrix

Matrix

Yes, when I saw that I thought right away... this is 'I, Robot', in fact if you think about it, it could actually work as the prequels for the Matrix - I wonder if they got permission since it was so similar?

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Animatrix
A Friend

Animatrix

Considering that 'I, Robot' was taken from an Asimov story that was written quite a while ago, I would think that it's 'The Matrix' that is copying 'I, Robot.' Unless of course you are referring to camera style, in which case they could easily be copying 'The Matrix.' I think I might have seen the Renaissance, but it was a year or so ago, so I can't quite remember what exactly your referring to.

10th Aug, 2004 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Animatrix

Matrix

The Renaissance is actually two parts, one shows how the robots and the humans became enemies and the other part shows how the robots were able to bthe ones incharge and establish the humans as 'batteries'.

Offtopic but,
Never heard of the Asimov story. What is it about?

Another good part of the Animatrix is where they try to convert a robot to work for them. Entering the mind of the machine is interesting.

Animatrix
Animatrix (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2004 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Animatrix
A Friend

Animatrix

I haven't read it 'I, Robot' myself, but I've read some of Asimov's other stuff. He invented the three laws that they talk about in the movie for his books. I would assume that the book 'I, Robot' follows the plot of the movie very closely.

14th Aug, 2004 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Animatrix Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

I saw it a second time today, the reason Trinity shoots the detective is because he started to turn into an Agent. That brings up a question - why didn't the Agents try to take over Neo like they usually do with other humans (you know - where they take over their bodies)? We do not see evidence of an attempt to do so in the movies.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Animatrix

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.