Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 15 of 16

Ataullah Guerra reveres Messi (Even though - Page 15 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Jun, 2014 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 
Discuss  Trinidad & Tobago Football Soca Warriors Warriors: The smallest country to qualify for the World Cup
4th Jun, 2014 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 15

I really don't care about the result, I just want to see both teams playing because it is one of those rare occasions!

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2014 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Football Tobago and Trinidad

So you don't mind if Argentina loses or gets goals against them from the T&T Football team? That will be a very embarrassing result for Argentina going into the world cup. I would even say if Argentina only scored one goal and it ended 1-0 that would also be embarrassing. Honestly, I feel sorry for the T&T goal keeper, he has a clean slate, and it will likely get populated tomorrow because he will be worked!

4th Jun, 2014 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Grasshopper, you need to understand that football is an eternal surprise. You NEVER know how a team would play against another no matter how big or small they are.

My prediction is that of course, Trinidad and Tobago will play in just defense like they did in the World Cup against England, basically having most of the players by the goalkeeper so I doubt it will be that easy to make that many goals.

4th Jun, 2014 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Football Tobago and Trinidad

Aww... You are already making excuses for Argentina? The T&T squad has mostly younger players and not the veteran ones they had during the last World Cup so it will be definitely a different style of play.

4th Jun, 2014 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Football Tobago and Trinidad

T&T had two opportunities to score a goal but it was a one man show each time. T&T is obviously playing defensive and lucky for them Argentina is playing their worst ever. Messi had shots all over the T&T goal and failed to score even while standing right in front of it.

UPDATE: Final score: Argentina: 3 and Trinidad & Tobago: 0.
All I can say is it could have been worst.

5th Jun, 2014 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football

I don't care that most locals think Trinidad and Tobago sucks at football. I disagree, I thought they played a very good game tonight and I was glad to see them outside the defense mode a little bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jun, 2014 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 15

I was looking for the game on all the local channels and none of them had it, what's up with that? TV4 was supposed to show the game and they failed terribly.

5th Jun, 2014 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 15

Ataullah Guerra reveres Messi (Even though he scored no goals in this match) just before the game by 'bowing' to him during the traditional hand shake between teams.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,