Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 3 of 16

I saw it live on television. Other results - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Oct, 2004 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »
Discuss  Trinidad & Tobago Football Soca Warriors Warriors: The smallest country to qualify for the World Cup
22nd Aug, 2004 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 3

I was in Trinidad in 1990 when they almost qualified for World Cup Italia' and I think that was the best squad they had with Dwight Yorke, Russel Latapy and some other good players. I do hope they can qualify but they will need to dismiss these lower ranked teams with more conviction than they have shown.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2004 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Football Tobago and Trinidad

That 1990 team was like the current Brazilian team compared with the one we have now, and even the one we had then was not good enough. I have rarely seen a T&T athlete (except maybe Ato on a few occasions) talk as though they had a command over the sport for which they play and represent. This seems tied in with the mentality (culture) that exists here.

9th Sep, 2004 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

T&T finally played a 'real' team in Mexico and showed their true colors by getting beat 3-1! This solidifies the consensus that this team is not up to par for World Cup yet; not even close to the squad we had in '90 which I believe were able to defeat the Mexicans. consistently.

9th Sep, 2004 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Football Tobago and Trinidad

That is right, the team is nothing to get excited over at all even though they recently got some foreignn based team players as part of the squad.

11th Oct, 2004 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Football Tobago and Trinidad

Well T&T win again with a 5-1 defeat of St. Kitts/Nevis at my old stomping ground of Marabella. They now set up a rematch with Mexico who they are tied with atop Group 3 in the CONCACAF region. We'll see if they can pull out the upset and run away with the group.

14th Oct, 2004 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football

Here is yet another rant on the deplorable state of the so called, 'Soca Warriors' that seem to play football as though they are listening to soca or at the very least thinking about it. First off they lost 3-0 to Mexico. The game was a no contest. The T&T players were playing themselves into injury and acted as though they did not want to be there. Poor, very poor, they want to shine against St. Kitts, but that counts for nothing, you have to play and shine against a World Cup team like Mexico and then you are making a statement.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Oct, 2004 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 3

Sounds like you saw the game on television or maybe even live JB? Six teams, 2 from each group, will move on to the final round of CONCACAF, and T&T will probably be one of the 6. They will really need to step it up to compete with the likes of not only Mexico, but USA, Jamaica and Costa Rica. I hope for their sake that they can turn things around and not take their petty victories over St. Kitts and St. Vincent as accomplishments.

14th Oct, 2004 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I saw it live on television. Other results include USA 6-0 over Panama, so yes, they have to wake up and be serious or just plan to attend the World Cup from their television sets at home.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,