Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 12 of 16

They could not beat Guyana and their recent - Page 12 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Sep, 2010 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Discuss  Trinidad & Tobago Football Soca Warriors Warriors: The smallest country to qualify for the World Cup
10th Jun, 2009 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 12

Hmmmm I doubt the warriors will make it but I am happy to see (from last game) how much the team has changed (for the better) I hope the coach put Chris Birchall from the start this time.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2009 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Football Tobago and Trinidad

Concerning that match between Trinidad & Tobago and Honduras all I can say is that T&T played as though they were drinking coconuts around the Savannah.

6th Sep, 2009 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Honduras 4- Trinidad and Tobago 1

What happened with the T&T team? They looked like they did not want to play from the first minute they entered the field. They played so unmotivated.

6th Sep, 2009 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Football Tobago and Trinidad

No conviction. They played like they were tired. The Hondurans played like they were a goal down and was desperate to win. T&T shame we.

12th Oct, 2009 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Football Tobago and Trinidad

The Trinidad & Tobago Football team have gone under. Did you see how they were crucified in Costa Rica? Nice of the coaches to be looking for positives, but I think we need to be realistic here - time for a new team, new players and a different name! If they are playing like they are dancing to soca then they will never reach anywhere. Be warriors and NOT soca warriors.

12th Oct, 2009 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football

JB Are you a Trinidadian? What kind of support is that for the team? It's a shame really. I wasn't even born here but I became a Trinidadian and I'm very proud of it and I support the warriors, soca warriors or whatever name they want to be called. They tried their best and that's something people should acknowledge!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2009 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 12

international QUOTE (TriniSpanish)
JB Are you a Trinidadian? What kind of support is that for the team?

I support the Warriors not the Soca Warriors!

Trinidad played Mexico in what can be considered a "nothing" match as T&T already is eliminated and Mexico already qualified. The match turned out 2-2. I bet Mexico was using a lot of their inexperienced players.

27th Sep, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 12

They could not beat Guyana and their recent wins should have been big against the low rated teams they played against. This is showing that the Soca Warriors aren't where they need to be. Why haven't they gotten rid of that "Soca" yet?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,