Yahoo Mail - Page 2 of 3

Email raid sparks call to dump Yahoo Telecom - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Dec, 2013 - 2:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Yahoo EMail Review
13th Dec, 2004 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Yahoo Mail - Page 2

I have tried identifying mail as not spam, but it hasn't helped. Any message sent to me along with a large number of other recipients always seems to be tagged as spam. Just the same, I still use it regularly and only get about 1 or 2 spam messages a day...if that. I heard on the news a week or two ago that Yahoo was upping the limit to 250 MB, but I haven't seen it on my account yet.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2005 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Mail Yahoo

Yahoo! to join the 1GB craze!

According to dailyfinancenews.com, next month Yahoo! will be upgrading their free service users to 1GB email space. The upgrade will also come with security software that was only available as a paid service. Personally, I was thrilled when they went to 100MB and the 15MB attachment limit. I haven't even come close to filling my account and 1GB will be overkill. But it is nice to know it is there if I need it.

https://www.dailyfinancenews.com/story.php?id=609

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2005 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Yahoo Mail
A Friend

Yahoo Mail Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I think Yahoo Mail is the best out there. Hotmail was horrible. I had more junk mail in one day, then all the messages I got for a month. Yahoo is quick, easy to use, and has a ton of free storage. To date, I haven't received any spam mail, and I've had my account for 4 years.

28th Feb, 2008 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Mail Yahoo

Yahoo Mail

Sometimes some of our Members claim that they do not get our Newsletters or notifications they have subscribed to. This is because Yahoo tends to block legit Emails from time to time. The best thing to do is to filter your messages so that Emails from this Community go to your Inbox. See the following help:

How do you know which messages to send to my Bulk folder?

Often, it's you-and a lot of other users-that tell us.

What we call " Yahoo! SpamGuard" is actually an ever-evolving algorithm we apply to all incoming mail. It's constantly learning what the Yahoo! Mail community thinks is spam each time you or any other user clicks Spam, and it updates itself to detect those messages.

Two ways to help us prevent messages from being identified as spam are:

1. Clicking the "Not Spam" button after selecting a message that's not spam in your Bulk folder.
  2. Adding the sender to your Address Book.
Ref. https://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/orig...e/abuse-29.html

Here is one of the best methods to ensure you get Emails from us:

What are filters, and how do I set them up?

You can use Filters to organize your mail. Yahoo! Mail Filters don't block mail, they steer messages as they arrive into different folders.

To set up a new filter, click Options in the upper right corner of your Mail page. Under "Management", click Filters. Click Add, give the filter a name, and choose from a variety of options to automatically direct certain messages into a specific folder. For example, send any messages you get from your family into a folder called "Family". Handy! When you"re done, click Add Filter.

Post Date: 24th May, 2011 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mail Yahoo

Yahoo ready to upgrade email

Yahoo Inc. Is giving its popular email service a long-promised facelift in an attempt to make it more appealing to people who are increasingly using Facebook, Twitter, Google and other online alternatives to communicate. Ref. Source 1

2nd Jul, 2011 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail has upgraded their system and they will soon require everyone to accept the new upgrade. Here is an Email from them about it:

international QUOTE
If not, in about a month from the date of this email, when you sign in to your Yahoo! Mail account, we will ask you to upgrade to the newest version of Yahoo! Mail. But you don't have to wait. You can have the newest Yahoo! Mail today.

You can upgrade now to the newest Yahoo! Mail if your browser is Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3, Safari 4, or Chrome 5, or newer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2013 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Yahoo Mail - Page 2

Yahoo sued for intercepting emails

Yahoo has been accused in a lawsuit of intercepting emails sent to users of its mail service and using personal information to profit from related advertisements. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2013 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Yahoo Mail Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

Email raid sparks call to dump Yahoo

Telecom should drop Yahoo as its email provider after hackers again seized control of thousands of YahooXtra email accounts, Telecommunications Users Association chief executive Paul Brislen says. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Yahoo Mail

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,