Forum Arcade Rants!

Forum Arcade Rants! - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 29th Jun, 2004 - 9:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2004 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants!

Forum Arcade Rants!

This Thread allows you to state your case with the Forum Arcade, boast about your high score, dare other Members to beat it and whatever else comes to your mind but be prepared to put your FP where your Posts are because others will challenge you.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2004 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I would like to start by asking... 'No one is worthy to be the NEW arcade champion'? I guess when you are the best you are the best. Yeah we have LDS_forever trying to score in a lot of games and Ramsus with his high scores but the fact of the matter is... who is the champ? wink.gif

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2004 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Gimme a little time JB, I'll unseat you yet. Enjoy your pomp and fame while you can. wink.gif

17th Jun, 2004 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

laugh.gif, I don't know about that, you may be good at some of the games by making ridiculous scores, but in other you just have to understand you can't win them all wink.gif

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2004 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

Are you feeling the heat yet JB? biggrin.gif
It's only a matter of time now, and nothing you can do will stop me.

18th Jun, 2004 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Heat? What heat? I still see my name in the lights - Champion, *pats you on the back* How much time you need? Shall we set a goal for Christmas? wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2004 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Ramsus and JB cannot beat me in the Speedy Thief....oh yes...still waiting for a real man here laugh.gif

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2004 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Well JB, it's a little short of Christmas. I guess I'm six months early on that goal. wink.gif

LDS_Forever, bask in your glory while you can. One day you too will fall.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (63) »

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,