Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 58 of 63

The Arcade runs on a point system we call - Page 58 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th Jul, 2010 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
8th Oct, 2008 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 58

Yeah, yeah... Sounds like a cop out to me. Having been in First place for months and months it is rather boring to be the best!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2008 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

No really I am happy just being able to beat one or two for now. smile.gif

8th Oct, 2008 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Well I just checked the Top 16 and you are on the bottom row with the title of Super Dreamer, now I understand why you feel that way. laugh.gif

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2008 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Page 58 Rants Arcade Forum

I told you I am slow and do not want to be on top. I may actually get three or even four that I am top dog in and I will be happy.

29th Oct, 2008 - 9:17am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Okay I concede. At least I concede that I am going to have to break down and hook up my mouse so I can kick some butt. This stupid mouse pad on the laptop just doesn't cut it. It keeps tripping me up. It doesn't give me the dexterity the regular mouse would. Maybe tomorrow.

3rd Dec, 2008 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Alskann I've heard some stories before I mean excuses, but that one tops the list. Come on, do not have shame in admitting lack of skill.

Krakyn, I saw your lame attempt at taking my crowns... please, you can do better than that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 58

Name: Gamepsych

Comments: How come I can't play the games without joining your site. I can on other places.

25th Jul, 2010 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 58

The Arcade runs on a point system we call "FP", therefore you will need to become a Member in order to play but please do ensure you understand that this Community has strict policies so if you are just joining to play games only this may be the wrong site for you.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,