Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 59 of 63

I've already tested it out and all - Page 59 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th Oct, 2012 - 10:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
4th Dec, 2010 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 59

Cool about the arcade being free willy now. I tried playing a couple of times but couldn't get my face on there cause like some of those scores were totally off the charts now I might have my name in lights.

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2012 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Is there a reason there isn't an arcade on here anymore or that it was taken off? It sure will be nice to see it back here and how everyone scored.

19th May, 2012 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I think JB talked about this a long while ago when he got rid of the site's extras. It had something to do with the server being slow and not enough time to maintain it I guess but he can say better.

17th Sep, 2012 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 59 Rants Arcade Forum

I remembered the arcade, it was fun to play in there, but what you mean about the server being slow?

4th Oct, 2012 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Should The Forum Arcade Come Back?

I'm thinking of restoring it but I may have to bring back the Forum Points system, still pondering it over.

7th Oct, 2012 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Arcade Update

I am currently re-introducing all the Arcade Games but editing it so it is not so resource intensive as it used to be. I also have to do a lot of tweaking as there are hundreds of games there. I may have to reintroduce the forum points system as well for control purposes. I hope to bring the Arcade on stream this week.

UPDATE: Forum Points and the Forum Arcade are both live again! This time with a faster loading period than before.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2012 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 59

That sounds cool, JB! Hopefully when everything in the arcade is back to normal and fixed up, everybody in this forum can have fun there! biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 7th Oct, 2012 - 9:26pm

7th Oct, 2012 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 59

I've already tested it out and all is working including it saving my high scores. I'm in second place right now but I need to get more FP to beat JB!

+  « First of 63 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,