Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 7 of 63

Although a good idea it will not work for - Page 7 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
21st Nov, 2004 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 7

I am thinking that I can put an auto reset all scores to zero after 'x' amount of time so more people 'Have a chance'. The question is... how much time before it resets?

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2004 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I don't know, leave it for a while....until LDS_forever reaches the highest mark possible wink.gif

21st Nov, 2004 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

And how long will it take for you to reach there? wink.gif What bout once every three months, that makes it only four times for the year. What does everyone else think?

21st Nov, 2004 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Rants Arcade Forum

Every three months sounds good. It is kind of fun to get in there and try to get the high score on some games again.

21st Nov, 2004 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Hey, Nighthawk, I rewon space invaders. tongue.gif

Wow, I'm barely able to hang in there with the small amount of Fps I got.

Oh, and, yeah - 3 months sounds good.

22nd Nov, 2004 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Okay, three months it is then. This will be done automatically by the script with no intervention or notice from me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2004 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 7

... wink.gif ...Um, I've thought about the whole business of resetting the arcade, and I have a suggestion. Maybe, the overall champion, and the winner of most games at the end of the three months period will get some FPs for it. That way, it would be really fun - towards the end of three weeks, everyone will be fighting for first place, and, those who were first place won't feel totally dissapointed for their highscores vanishing.

22nd Nov, 2004 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 7

Although a good idea it will not work for two reasons:

1. I will not have access to who is Champion the exact moment the script resets itself.
2. Those who have Premium and Plus accounts will always have an advantage over the regular members.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,