Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 62 of 63

Flash has been around for a long time and - Page 62 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 12:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
27th Jul, 2013 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 62

The only thing that slows me down from like totally taking over the arcade is FP. I'm hoping some contests get started soon *hint* but I might Upgrade soon (Next month) and then watch out! sneaky.gif

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2013 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

When I go through the Forum Arcade I usually do it to entertain the kids or keep them quiet. While I'm there I also make a big upset to those who like to hold on to their high scores. sneaky.gif

7th Jun, 2014 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Its been a long time since I've checked the Arcade. I see that I am still head of the pack (In all humility of course) sneaky.gif followed by Jonah and Seth. I need to set them up with access to the Arcade again as they do not have it right now.

29th Jan, 2015 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Page 62 Rants Arcade Forum

Where did the link to the arcade go? I was just about to check it out when I realized it wasn't in the top of the page.

29th Jan, 2015 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Its under the "Menu" Button on the top right of all Skins. Rather than have a whole bunch of links that no one may use we will start keeping them all in one place but if you are not using the Mobile Skin you should get Arcade teasers every now and again.

15th Mar, 2016 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

I like the arcade thing I was able to get a high score in Burger Time after several tries. I even beat your score JB laugh.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2016 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 62

I see that, congrats. I'm surprised that anyone still plays in the Arcade, it seems like Flash games are not liked as much as before largely due to the fact that they are not well supported on mobile phones. Anyone else still uses the Arcade?

23rd Aug, 2016 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 62

Flash has been around for a long time and though I never liked it for web page use they were great for games. The usage of the internet is changing and with the apps no one takes on flash anymore but what added to the problem was the fact that Adobe Flash is very insecure and hard to update. A lot of people had trouble getting it working and no one wanted to spend a lot of time on it. To add pain to this major browsers are ending the life of automatically including the flash plugin. Sadly, I am also contemplating closing the Arcade here as it just takes up space.

+  « First of 63 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,