Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 63 of 63

I would so love if this came back! - Page 63 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 29th Apr, 2017 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
28th Aug, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 63

Well it was fun a bit while it lasted back then, maybe something will replace the arcade and the competition might be back again?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 28th Aug, 2016 - 3:32pm

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

How Many Of You Still Use The Adobe Flash Plugin?

Flash is a program that allows you to see animation and interact with websites. This plugin is necessary to use the Arcade, but since many security issues float around its use we closed the Arcade. I have not had a chance but I am looking at HTML 5 games as a replacement as it will offer good competition.

28th Apr, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I don't. There were some advisories about it being a good hacking tool and I suspect that's the same reason you closed the arcade?

28th Apr, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 63 Rants Arcade Forum

You don't because the Arcade is not available and you haven't bothered or because you are concerned about security issues?

28th Apr, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I would install it to be used specifically with this site otherwise I would disable it because of the same security issues you mentioned before although I think they fixed those.

28th Apr, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

I figured this will be the problem with most Users hence going with HTML5 games will be best since it works on typical browsers without the need to install anything. The same main issues still remains - cheating, but I will keep that for; Creative Ways To Stop Users From Hacking Client-side Games.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 63

I would so love if this came back! I had a few crowns there and loved the competition. I shouldn't have a problem installing whatever needed.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,