Surgery By Robots - Robotic Surgery

Surgery Robots Robotic Surgery - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2012 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robot-assisted surgeries 'costlier but safe'

Patients who have robot-assisted surgeries on their kidneys or prostate have shorter hospital stays and a lower risk of having a blood transfusion or dying - but the bill is significantly higher, a study found. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2012 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Surgery Robotic Robots Surgery

Man I don't know if I will feel comfortable with a robot doing a surgery. My first thoughts would be supposed someone hacked into the bot? Suppose there was some electrical fault and then the robot went all screwy!

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2013 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Surgery By Robots - Robotic Surgery Health & Special Psychology

Would you have robotic surgery?

The biggest thing in operating rooms these days is a million-dollar, multi-armed robot named da Vinci, used in nearly 400,000 surgeries across America last year - triple the number just four years earlier. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Space technologies improve surgeries back on earth

A novel surgical robotic system has been developed that provides tactile feedback and is capable of single-incision and natural orifice (Incision-free) robotic surgery. The system minimizes surgical trauma and is safer than currently available robotic systems. Ref. Source 2a.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That could save a lot of lives.

Particularly in regards to heart surgery, so many things that can go wrong with having to crack the ribcage open.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wow, now this an advance I can get behind. We'll, that is until Skynet achieves consciousness and decides to exterminate us. At that point it probably won't much matter about the people under the knife though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Surgery Robots Robotic Surgery

Indeed, it won't be the robot that manipulates a very tiny blade through a tube that causes major problems during the inevitable robot apocalypse. tongue.gif.

> TOPIC: Surgery By Robots - Robotic Surgery

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,