Happy Father's Day

Happy Father' S Day - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Jul, 2004 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
To all the Fathers out there.
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2004 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day

To all the Fathers of our community:

Happy Father's Day

Do tell us what you did.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2004 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's day to all you GREAT Dad's out there! Hope you have a wonderful time with your families smile.gif

Roz

20th Jun, 2004 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Happy Father's Day guys! I hope you all enjoy your day with your families. We love, we care about you and we appreciate a lot what you do every day. smile.gif

20th Jun, 2004 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Basically, we are just staying around the house. We had lamb for dinner, which is a family favorite.

I am taking tomorrow off, so if I nap today, and can't go to sleep easily tonight, it won't make too much difference. In fact, a nap sounds like the best thing right about now.

Oh, I rented 50 First Dates yesterday. We will probably watch it this afternoon.

My boys bought me Super Smash Bros. Melee, so along with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on the GBA, I have plenty to keep me busy the rest of the summer.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

20th Jun, 2004 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's Day to all concerned. Today I am heavily involved in Church activities so that is how I am spending my day wink.gif

20th Jun, 2004 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day

I am spending my Father's Day being a father to my kids. My wife is working today so I am home with both kids. Later today we may decide to go out for dinner with my wife's parents. But other than that, not much difference for me. I did go to a baseball game out of town on Friday so I guess that was my Father's Day gift tongue.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2004 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day
A Friend

Happy Father's Day

Happy, Happy, Happy Father's Day!
But really I need to get MY dads present smile.gif

16th Jul, 2004 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I think you're a bit late there OriginofChao, unless you're celebrating Father's Day on a different day than the rest of us smile.gif Better start shopping for your dad now for next Father's Day to make it up wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Happy Father's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,