Happy Father's Day - Page 4 of 8

I didn't get chance to... So I hope - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Jun, 2013 - 2:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
To all the Fathers out there.
17th Jun, 2012 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day - Page 4

Happy Father's day to all fathers! I hope they have a good time today. Especially my father of course biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 17th Jun, 2012 - 11:37pm

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2012 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's day to all the men in this community and I also want to extend this to all the fathers that have it hard trying to make ends meat but still come home with a smile on their face - you go dads!

16th Jun, 2013 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Happy Father's Day 2013

Here is wishing all the Fathers in our Community a Happy Father's Day. Hopefully you will be a bit spoiled today, at least I'm hoping I am wink.gif.

16th Jun, 2013 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's Day JB and all the other fathers out there. I hope all of you have a great day with your children.

16th Jun, 2013 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

I will like to say Happy Father's day to every father in the forum and the world out there, I hope they enjoy their day today.

16th Jun, 2013 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day

Cheers to all the fathers out there and the potential ones too, have a happy day. My father is enjoying his, he is so spoiled right now it isn't funny anymore. He's behaving like a baby.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2013 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day - Page 4

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to every father in the world and also to those mothers who fulfill both roles. Particularly, I want to honor my dear husband who is an amazing father that cares lots about his children and loves them to pieces.

17th Jun, 2013 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

I didn't get chance to... So I hope all the fathers had a great day yesterday. I know that not everyone in the world celebrates it on the third Sunday in June but hope you like had a good one anyways.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Happy Father's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,