Happy Father's Day - Page 5 of 8

I just want to wish a happy Father's - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jun, 2015 - 5:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
To all the Fathers out there.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2013 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day
A Friend

Happy Father's Day - Page 5

I spent my day off the internet mostly and was able to relax and do nothing. I did play some skyrim so that was nice. I took my father out to eat along with my sons. It was a great day.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2014 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's Day 2014 to all our dads and prospective dads in the Community. Hopefully you can have a peaceful happy day with your children.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Happy Father's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Best Father’s Day Video Ever! Watch This Son With Down Syndrome Thank His Dad

In a new video from the Jerome Lejeune Foundation, a son who has Down syndrome talks to his father in a special Father’s Day tribute. In the priceless video, he thanks his papa for always taking care of him ever since he was little boy. Ref. Source 5l

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2015 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Day Fathers Happy

Editorial: Happy Father's Day, dads — you have some distinct shoes to fill

We admit there are all sorts of challenges with fathers; it is still vital to teach and reach for ideals of fatherhood Ref. Source 6f

21st Jun, 2015 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's Day to all those faithful fathers out there that haven't neglected their duty to be a great dad to their children. My father had such a great impact in my life, some cherished moments I will never forget.

21st Jun, 2015 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all. I got a glass of blended fruit and a flash card my son made for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2015 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day - Page 5

Father's day is my chance to do something extra special for my father. He is a really simple man so he is so grateful for anything I do, he makes me feel special and I want to do the same for him.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2015 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day
A Friend

Happy Father's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

I just want to wish a happy Father's Day to all of my fellow fathers!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Happy Father's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,