Happy Father's Day - Page 6 of 8

Yes it should be special but now like many - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jun, 2016 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
To all the Fathers out there.
21st Jun, 2015 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day - Page 6

Where would I be if I did not have my father, likely I would not "Be" In the first place. Happy Father's Day!

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2016 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's Day 2016

Some countries may celebrate Father's Day on a different day. We are currently indexing all countries so you can talk about how Father's Day is in your country. Please do a Search using the Search bar to the top, find you country and please tell us about it.

19th Jun, 2016 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I hope I get some long overdo good treatment today. wink.gif Happy fathers day to all fathers.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day
A Friend

Page 6 Day Fathers Happy

The role of a Father is exceptional, he's a protector a leader a shoulder to lean on. You carry the seeds of our future generations. Congratulations to all the father's who have accepted this role with open arms. For those who haven't once there's life it isn't too late. Have a great day guys and make this day about you....

19th Jun, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's Day! Boy, my dad was super spoiled today and got the kingly treatment, almost made me jealous but I tend to get the treatment when I ask for it so its not too bad. wink.gif.

23rd Jun, 2016 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day

Sorry all I am tired of all these days. Teacher day, secretary day, boss day .... . Has every one forgot to just say thanks and love [yes/you] dad daily or a few times a week? Hope every one enjoyed there day but yikes!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2016 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day - Page 6

Some people need those special days to remember to say "Thanks" as sad as it might be. I also would not put something like secretary day in the same category with father's day, father's day is something special or at least it should be.

25th Jun, 2016 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

Yes it should be special but now like many other special days it is overwhelmingly commercialized....

But that perhaps is best discussed else where. So yes make that call and say hi or if you can go and visit. I know I do.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Happy Father's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,