Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 19 of 23

If a tally was done of all the fights, shootings, - Page 19 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Apr, 2015 - 2:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
What is going on here? I am amazed at the articles I read every day when I pull up the Express newspaper online. What really hurt me when I read this article was the poor boy who had to watch this happen to his mother. Is it really this bad now?
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago Related Information to Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago
7th Jun, 2013 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 19

Just imagine there has been 4 murders in the last 24 hours with one of them being a police officer. What is more in the past 24 hours 3 police officers were shot at! Bandits do not care anymore, anyone is a potential victim.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2013 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

Wow, JB that small island sounds like the gang lands of LA and Mexico. Do you feel safe living there or are these just isolated cases?

28th Aug, 2013 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

No one feels safe Krusten except maybe the person who lives aloof to the world around them. On TV6 the President of the Downtown Owners Association made a comment (Not verbatim) that there is a feeling that because most murders are between rival gangs that it is somehow acceptable and not as serious. He mentioned that it affects business the people and is "Barbaric". One of my main concerns is the amount of violent crimes that do not reach the extent of murder but also cause major damage to the peace of society - these violent crimes are not highlighted as much.

14th Sep, 2013 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

TV6 is saying that in the past 24 hours there have been 5 murders. Some of the murders seemed to be hits where predators pulled up in a vehicle and shot their victim(S).

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2013 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

Name: Dave

Title: Bullet Points Tally

Comments: Today in the Trinidad Guardian under the story "Cops Probe Cocorite Murder" Appeared Bullet Points Tally which appears to be a direct link to Police records which details all of the 366 murders committed in 2013.

What is astonishing is - it provides details on each murder. I totaled the number of murders where charges were laid or it stated the case was solved and it came to 25. So well over 90% of the murders in Trinidad are unsolved this year.

4th Jan, 2015 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago

Four murders occurred overnight putting the murder rate at 11 for 2015. This caused the Minister of National Security to raise the national alert from Green to Amber. The Minister said that at this time citizens must comply with instructions of police officers especially when being questioned. He did mention that there will be no State of Emergency.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2015 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime Trinidad & Tobago - Page 19

Crime might be going down but not the violent crime that ends in murder. This needs to be addressed by police.

7th Apr, 2015 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Violent Crime Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 19

If a tally was done of all the fights, shootings, rapes, assaults and beatings specially domestic ones then you will see that Trinidad is a very violent place for such a small place.

+  « First of 23 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,