Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 22 of 23

Name: George Title: Murders without motives - Page 22 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st May, 2017 - 7:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 
What is going on here? I am amazed at the articles I read every day when I pull up the Express newspaper online. What really hurt me when I read this article was the poor boy who had to watch this happen to his mother. Is it really this bad now?
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago Related Information to Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago
15th May, 2016 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 22

Over this weekend there were NINE homicides reported. The murder rate rises exponentially and there seems to be no stopping or slowing of the rate at which these crimes happen. The government is doing a lot of talking but murders are clearly running away from the control of anyone in this country.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2016 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

Now we are at 5 murders within 17 hours. This is extremely concerning for me, one of these murders was a man preaching in a corner when a group of men dressed in Muslim clothes got into an altercation with the man and they stabbed him to death.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2016 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Geoge

Title: Violent crime here

Comments: The nation is rapidly going down hill whilst our elected representatives and the police are proving in adequate and incompetent. I honestly believe because crime really pays here the politicians and senior members of our police system are now aligning themselves with the masterminds of corruption and hardened established criminals here, and treating crime as a money spinner. I can see no other reasons why on this small bit of earth measuring 60 x 40 miles with a very small minority of the population being actively involved in crime ,why it cannot be controlled. Not only that there is enough early warning signals as to where the next hot spot is likely to developed and yet the authorities take no step to stop its development until it reaches a mature stage the then they start complaining in a frivolous manner. I think the only time the police and the politicians are going to take crime as a danger on this nation is when they themselves and those of status here become the targets end up on the slab at our mortuaries. At present they don't care a dam because its the lives of ordinary citizens that are being lost by the dozens on a monthly basis.

24th May, 2016 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

Today, a regiment officer was killed when four young men forced themselves into his home and stole his car and some other belongings. Then in another inncident, a police officer was shot dead while on his way home. At the time he was speaking with his wife who heard the shots over the phone. She later found him on the side of the road.

9th Oct, 2016 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

2-3 Murders Daily

TV6 News reported more murders. One was a Carenage taxi driver that was killed in Diego Martin. The other was a couple that were killed in their home - their throats were slit.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago

Name: George

Title: Annual rate of murders

Comments: It looks like me a Trini from the UK who had plenty to say on this website is right once again refer to the comment below made in January 2016 Well the present signs are that this year's murder rate will surpass of last year's rate of 410.The criminals are leading the way and are again seems to be enforcing their control. The politicians and the police seems to be still asleep .Promotion and pay rises don't seem to improve the ability or enthusiasm of our law enforcement officers. They seems to be still in the same old mode. I note that some idiot is asking for an increase in the pay of politicians to ease up on corruption within the corridors of power. Whatever happened to charging, bringing to trial and good old imprisonment for corrupt politicians. I suppose this idiot is a member of the cartel of corrupt citizens who is trying to add another financial dimension from public funds to the luxurious living standard of already rich thieves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Violent Crime Trinidad & Tobago - Page 22

Title: Just outright wickedness

Comments: Trinidad is a lovely paradise island and those with a bit of enthusiasm and knowledge could make themselves self sufficient when unemployed, and still enjoy the beauty of the island. However the main drawback here is crime, and to support it, we have some real wicked citizens here. Just imagine pouring hot water over an elderly man during a robbery so that he could reveal where he had any valuable jewellery hidden in the house as reported in today's issue of the Express .How evil is that?. I can just imagine the agony associated with such wickedness.Where do such citizens come from? They must worship of the devil? What else?

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

Violent Crime Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 22

Title: Murders without motives

Comments: It would appear that some killers here no longer need a motive to kill another citizen. Some of the strange murders here can never be solved as it would now appear that local killers are killing just for the fun of it or it has become their hobby. Perhaps too, they are using dangerous drugs which makes their minds play tricks and are having distorted thoughts and imaginations. At present in my opinion the figure so far for murders this year is about 210 despite the fact that official sources are only reflecting 194.It look very much like at the end of the year if the rate of murders continue as they are, the annual rate will be more or less around 440.or probably more.

+  « First of 23 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,