FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 3 of 26

Cameroon was a team I thought had so much - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th May, 2013 - 9:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (26) »
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
10th May, 2013 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 3

Felipe, the US will be out of the world cup quickly and Argentina will end up in the final against Germany or Brazil and this time we will beat them for good. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2013 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

Nah I don't think that will ever happen in the World Cup 2014. Look at last time, they didn't even touch the finals yet! I am sure this will happen again for sure!

10th May, 2013 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

What you have against Argentina? You should support the team Felipe, seriously. Anyhow, I hope the best team wins the world cup but unfortunately it is not always the case.

10th May, 2013 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Football Cup World FIFA

Nope, sorry but like I said before I am going to support MY country and no other country more than that.

11th May, 2013 - 6:59am / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

No, Felipe. I don't think my country will stand any chance this time. Italy made it through the Final in last European Cup only because of luck. We are in the same situation in which Germany found themselves a few years ago when their stars became old and the new generation was still not ready to take their place.

There are some good new players but we lack real stars. I think that the "Azzurri" Will need more time to become a top team again.

11th May, 2013 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

Bruconero, I remember the World Cup Italy 90' when Argentina beat Italy, my goodness the Italians wanted to eat us "Raw". laugh.gif We won by penalties to top it all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2013 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 3

(laugh) Actually, Italians were not so angry with Argentina, more with our own defense for conceding that goal to Caniggia. Honestly, it has been a bad mistake: defenders were out of place and the goalkeeper also (Pagliuca, if I'm not wrong) jumped late, the ball was not so difficult to catch. Maybe what you are talking about is the reaction from some of the supporters: that match was played in Napoli and, for some unexplainable reason, some people there thought that Maradona should have favored the city in which he played for several years rather than his nation. Typical "Partenopea" Logic, which means totally illogic. But the rest of the nation blamed our own team rather than being angry with Argentina.

12th May, 2013 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Cameroon was a team I thought had so much potential to win the world cup, did they make it there this year?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,