FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 24 of 26

Opening line up for Argentina vs Germany: - Page 24 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Jul, 2014 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
12th Jul, 2014 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 24

A Brazilian acquaintance of mine who once stayed at my home saw my Post asking for predictions and said:

international QUOTE (Jouber)
I'll root for Germany, but you better root for Argentina!

I replied: I don't get you Brazilians. You want to root for a team that destroyed your team 7-1? *shaking head* You dislike Argentina that much?

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2014 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

You should have asked him that! I am really interested in seeing his reply. But for what is worth.. The rivalry between Argentina and Brazil is really mainly about football. There are lots of Argentinians staying in Brazilians homes in the World Cup and they argued and they sing their songs about Pele and Maradona and who is better and making fun of the 7-1 and the Brazilians are very open about who they will support tomorrow and yet, they eat together, etc. laugh.gif

12th Jul, 2014 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I did ask him that. His reply:

international QUOTE (Jouber)
Well I do like Germany, like most Brazilians do, because we have a large German community here. Now, I wouldn't say we dislike Argentina. We are rivals in soccer.

I replied: You are a full fledged North American now, you refer to the beautiful game of football as "Soccer". *Tisk*

I guess its just in their blood to say "No!" - to Argentina. Jealous I guess. laugh.gif

12th Jul, 2014 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 Football Cup World FIFA

Nonsense. If it was "Iran", they would have supported Iran (Because I am sure there is an Iranian community in Brazil laugh.gif ). They will support ANY team that plays against Argentina.

Image from Source 1 public domain.

FIFA World Cup Football 2014
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 (Hover)

12th Jul, 2014 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

He also added:

international QUOTE
It is true. Brazilians will root for any team over Argentina!

You are right they just hate the Argentinians in football and so the whole country including the Germans want to see Messi trip and fall. If it is any consolation, Robben said he will be supporting Argentina. If we believe in "The force" Then at least there are good players backing Argentina.

13th Jul, 2014 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

JB, where did you see that Robben is supporting Argentina? He was very upset about Argentina beating Netherlands in penalties and described the team as inferior than Netherlands and stated that he has no doubts that Germany will win the World Cup. The only player who said was backing Argentina was Neymar and he started the sentence saying "I know is weird for a Brazilian to support Argentina but..." laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2014 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 24

I thought I heard the commentator of today's match say that despite Robben saying yesterday that he thought the Argentinians had zero chance against the Germans. Maybe I didn't hear it properly because I was surprised about it too. Well Neymar must be the only Brazilian supporting the Argentinians. laugh.gif

Bets are definitely on the Germans winning so if the Argentinians can work some magic then that will probably be the biggest upset ever not only for the World Cup but the Brazilians will cry green and yellow.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2014 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 24

Opening line up for Argentina vs Germany:

Argentina ARG Germany GER
22 ROMERO (GK) 1 NEUER (GK)
2 DEMICHELIS 3 FRIEDRICH
4 BURDISSO 6 KHEDIRA 77'
6 HEINZE 7 SCHWEINSTEIGER
7 DI MARIA 75' 8 ÖZIL
9 HIGUAIN 10 PODOLSKI
10 MESSI 11 KLOSE
11 TEVEZ 13 MÃœLLER 84'
14 MASCHERANO © 16 LAHM ©
15 OTAMENDI 70' 17 MERTESACKER
20 M. RODRIGUEZ 20 BOATENG 72'

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,