FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 2 of 26

No, that's not true. It will be just - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th May, 2013 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (26) »
Best of  FIFA World Cup 2014 Hosted in Brazil. In this Thread all Groups are shown along with the links to the specific Threads for those football teams.
FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Related Information to FIFA World Cup Football 2014
Final / Winner
Semi Finals - Second / Third Place Winners
Quarter Finals
GROUP 8
GROUP 16
Group G

Germany
U.S.A. USA
FIRST ROUND FIFA: Group Updates (External) Matches / Times
28th Apr, 2013 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 2

Brazil is not in a good moment, indeed, but in one year anything can happen: Brazilian talents emerge with the same speed as mushrooms grow in a forest. Sometimes somebody you never heard of makes his way to the national team and becomes a star in a few months.
Playing at home is also a factor, not only the fans but also the referees that usually tend to have a mild eye with the hosting nation. I would still put them between the favorites together with Spain, still the number one choice, Argentina and Germany. At the moment, I don't see other candidates but, as people say in Italy, the ball is round so anything can happen.

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2013 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

I disagree with all of you, because Brazil have been a good team for a very long time, and I sure they are still are, their rank may be dropping but I am sure Brazil is not going to back down since they are the hosts of the world cup in 2014. All I am going to do is support my country - the USA. *Hands up*

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 3rd May, 2013 - 8:52pm

4th May, 2013 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

You can support the USA Felipe but it's not a first class football team, they are okay so be ready for their defeat early in the game. wink.gif

4th May, 2013 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Football Cup World FIFA

We will see in 2014 Pandora, it is still possible for the US to win to you know. Anyway Pandora, what country you are going to support?

4th May, 2013 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Football Cup World FIFA

The USA winning the world cup? No, that's not going to happen anytime soon. I will be supporting Argentina, the best team out there.

4th May, 2013 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014

No offense, Pandora. But I am not sure that I can agree with you because I remember last time in the World Cup 2010 that Germany beat Argentina before, and they just not beat them normally you know, they licked them up clean!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2013 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 - Page 2

That's 2010, we are now in 2013 Felipe times change. If Argentina was beaten like that by Germany then let me tell you, the US would leave the football field crying like babies.

10th May, 2013 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

FIFA World Cup Football 2014 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

No, that's not true. It will be just like this: Germany will beat Argentina just like before in the same way and the US will continue to strive to the next round!

Look at Messi (considered to be the best player of Argentina at this) right now, he cannot even make another goal on the world cup yet. It was only years ago that Messi made the latest goal in the World Cup. But he doesn't understand the new era of hardship and defeat when it comes to football. *Shakes head*

Anyway, Bruconero, do you think that your country Italy will have a potential of winning the World Cup 2014?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 10th May, 2013 - 8:35pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: FIFA World Cup Football 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,