Newsletters - Page 3 of 5

It came through good for me this time thanks - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 9th Jun, 2010 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: When I get a Newsletter from this Community I generally...
  Read it immediately and thoroughly       43.48%
  Skim through it right away       47.83%
  Put it in my 'to read later' folder and look at it after a day or so       8.70%
  Store it until it is as old as my nail clippings       0.00%
  Trash it immediately       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

General not specific...
29th Feb, 2008 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Newsletters - Page 3

Yes, it will in your case because your Email address is the same as the sender, in other words it recognizes that the Email is coming from 'Home' so it will not see it as spam in any way or form.

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2008 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Newsletters

I got it just fine and I do look it over to see whats new on the boards.

31st Mar, 2008 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Newsletters Feedback & FAQ News Community

I always read them, but sometimes find that a lot of the information is repetitive.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2008 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Newsletters
A Friend

Page 3 Newsletters

The latest one came straight to my inbox. SO I got the settings right or you changed something for the better

2nd Apr, 2008 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Newsletters

Not sure which it is, real legit mail and spam look so similar to Email filters these days that it is hard to say what works and what does not. The safest way to ensure that you get our Newsletters is to specifically set your Email program to see all Email from our domain(s) as legit and place them in the Inbox.

15th Apr, 2008 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Newsletters

It will be nice to see an IT related section in the newsletter so we can get first hand info for discussion, you know like what's new.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jun, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Newsletters - Page 3

The newsletter was surprising this time. I like the new format plus I can see everything clearly with no broken links.

9th Jun, 2010 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Newsletters Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

It came through good for me this time thanks for fixing it although I know to come here anyway don't need any reminders but its cool to get the little news comments in case I missed anything.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Newsletters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,