World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 9 of 11

World of Medieval Open: 24th November, 2013 - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Nov, 2013 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
Medieval Updates If you are a Player in the World of Medieval you should subscribe to this Thread so you are aware of changes.
13th Jan, 2013 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Cosmetic Changes

Small changes to the Posts of Players has been altered slightly to give greater emphasis to level and info boxes.

The Dark Cleric Scenario

Despite successive failed attempts, the Scenario called, "The Dark Cleric" continues. Players and prospective Players should prepare now before the current party leaves the Village.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2013 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

The Game Master's Look

As you can see I have my own look. This sets my messages apart from the Players and gives a better feel for the story.

Short Code Bold

Now when you use "Sa" and other short codes it will automatically bold it for you so it is better seen.

21st Jan, 2013 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Exchanging FP to Gold is Back!

I just finished coding this. Now you can exchange what ever FP you earn from Posting towards Gold Pieces. The option called, "Exchange FP" is available in the Main Board menu of the World of Medieval Board. You can ONLY use this when your Character is in the Village.

28th Apr, 2013 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Being More Exact With Time

I like quick moving games, it keeps everyone sharp, active and interested. It also keeps me in check as I can get flustered by all the sites we maintain. Really, a game should move daily, BUT of course real life gets in the way so I have a maximum of 2 Days for actions to be posted.

The problem is that Players like to take up to 3 days because they probably think that since its on "2 Days" that they still have time. Not so, the maximum is 2 days, not 2+ Days. To reinforce this and make a better check on time you will notice a decimal point after the number of days. Thus if you see "1.9 Day+ Ago" since the Scenario was updated then you are on the verge of passing 2 Days.

I am also thinking of introducing a Countdown that everyone can see the number of hours - minutes to the next Scenario Update but this is not sure yet.

29th Jul, 2013 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Party Leader Thread Highlighted

To make the Party Leader Thread more distinguishable from the others I've added the "S.A." Icon to it.

For the Future

I will be combining the World of Medieval related fields at some future point to make way for more elaborate features - this is just so you are aware at some point I will be making a few changes.

19th Aug, 2013 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates

The Game Master says...

Party Leader Thread Changes

From now on Players are responsible for Posting their Character actions in the Party Leader Thread and NOT the Party Leader. The Party Leader system causes undue trouble when the Party Leader does not Post the Party's actions.

In addition to this I will now update the "Party Leader Thread" To instead be called, "Party Actions".

Dice Rolls In Threads Coming Soon

I will also be setting it up so that Dice Rolls will be made in the Party Leader Thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2013 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Tentative Date: 1st October, 2013

For the continuation of the current Scenario, "The Dark Cleric" It will be necessary to have at least one or two thieves in the party. I will plan a reopening of the game on the 1st of October, 2013. Hopefully by then there will be someone who can fill in that role or at least hired to do the job for the party.

24th Nov, 2013 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

The Game Master says...

World of Medieval Open: 24th November, 2013

Better late than never they say. A sub-mission within the Dark Cleric Scenario has been started. All former and new Players are encouraged to update their Characters and begin the usual participation again.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: World of Medieval RPG Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,