Department Of Veterans Affairs - Page 5 of 10

Maybe with this change they can get their - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Oct, 2016 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Top  Department Veterans Affairs
Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Department Of Veterans Affairs
A Friend

Department Of Veterans Affairs - Page 5

Yeah I find that the VA is very good at losing paperwork and mismanaging the system. Seeing them declaring people dead is not something new to me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2016 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Affairs Veterans Department

I was addicted and homeless. The VA took me in.

Vietnam Veteran Mike Doherty was homeless and addicted to pain killers and alcohol. He had hit bottom with no place to turn. But then a good friend drove him to the Pittsburgh VA. Ref. Source 7f.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2016 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

Department Of Veterans Affairs History & Civil Business Politics

VA stopped sending performance data to national health care quality site

The Department of Veterans Affairs over the summer quietly stopped sharing data on the quality of care at its facilities with a national database for consumers, despite a 2014 law requiring the agency to report more comprehensive statistics to the site so veterans can make informed decisions about where to seek care. For years, the VA provided data on a number of criteria to the Hospital Compare website run by the Department of Health and Human Services. After the VA scandal, Congress passed the law mandating the VA to submit even more data. But the VA confirmed to USA TODAY last week that it stopped reporting its information July 1 upon the advice of HHS. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Affairs Veterans Department

That is because the VA hospitals have not gotten any better. They are still cooking the books and many veterans are still going month without the care they need. This is common practice as the department heads make it look like they are doing very well and very efficient so they can continue to get their bonuses even though the truth is hidden and veterans go without the needed care.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2016 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

Affairs Veterans Department

'New low': Dead vets left to 'decompose' in VA morgue for weeks without burial:

An Illinois Veterans Affairs hospital already under fire for excessive wait times, festering black mold and kitchen cockroaches faces a new shame - the bodies of dead patients left unclaimed in the morgue for up to two months without proper burial, whistleblower documents allege. Ref. Source 8c.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This really upset me. The families of those vets should be able to get their loved ones back and given a proper funeral. The VA hospital holding on to the bodies without due process I think is just another cover up of how many are dying because of lack of care.

Allow the veterans and their families the chance to see their loved ones off into the next life and not after they decompose.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2016 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Department Veterans Affairs - Page 5

VA shuffles managers, declares 'new leadership'

The VA has hired just eight medical center directors from outside the agency since Veterans Affairs Secretary Bob McDonald took over in 2014, despite his assertion that more than "90%" of the VA's medical centers have "New leadership" or "Leadership teams," a USA TODAY investigation found. The rest of the "New leadership" McDonald cites is the result of moving existing managers between jobs and medical centers. Some managers were transferred to new jobs despite problems at facilities they were previously managing. VA officials told USA TODAY salary constraints, a lengthy hiring process and other factors have limited the agency's ability to attract non-VA applicants. Ref. USAToday.

18th Oct, 2016 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Department Veterans Affairs Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Maybe with this change they can get their nonsense sorted and start helping the veterans but call me a pessimist… I have my doubts.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 34 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.4%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Department Of Veterans Affairs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,