Department Of Veterans Affairs - Page 6 of 10

If it results in any improvement though it's - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Top  Department Veterans Affairs
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2016 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Department Of Veterans Affairs - Page 6

VA reverses course, releases health care quality data

The Department of Veterans Affairs has quietly released quality-of-care ratings for its medical centers across the country, despite years of refusing to share them with the public. The move follows a USA TODAY investigation that revealed ratings for 146 VA medical centers for the first time earlier this month. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Department Of Veterans Affairs
A Friend

Affairs Veterans Department

I'm not a fan of the Veterans Administration. I pay for different healthcare just so I don't have to use the VA. It's because of decisions they often make to fight doing the right thing. Sometimes it takes years before they make the right decision.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Department Of Veterans Affairs History & Civil Business Politics

I agree they can be hard headed when it comes to the healthcare of our veterans, but since I am a service related disabled veteran with a VA hospital within 45 minutes of me I tend to go there as they do the best they can for my conditions.
Yes I have fought and fought with the VA over the years about a number of things relation to my conditions and I still have a long ways to go. I think there needs to be a serious over haul on the whole system as it is top heavy and full of corruption thus limiting the true care the veterans really need.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 6 Affairs Veterans Department

Veterans Affairs opens site to let vets know differences in care

President Trump's pick to lead the agency, VA Secretary David Shulkin, is unveiling a new web site that will reveal for the first time exactly how care at a sampling of VA hospitals compares with nearby private-sector hospitals and national averages. The site that went live Wednesday, accesstocare.va.gov, also shows if veterans are satisfied with wait times at every hospital and clinic across the country and how long they are actually waiting on average. Ref. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Affairs Veterans Department

This could get interesting fast if veterans are giving the ability to let the VA know what they think. I wonder how that will go over and if they start to fudge the numbers to make it look like the veterans are not complaining?

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

Knowing what I do about human nature and the VA, I'm sure some people at the mid-management level will try to fudge the numbers to make their clinic or facility look better. The question then becomes does upper management have the will to root this out and deal with it swiftly and ruthlessly. My guess is once a few of these cheaters gets canned the rest will fall into line, if the cheaters get canned of course.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:02pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Department Veterans Affairs - Page 6

With the way the VA has been run the past few decades I can safely say that is a big IF there Abnninja. Yeah it is going to be a wait and see game.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Department Veterans Affairs Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

If it results in any improvement though it's worth it. At least they are trying… and not waiting for a scandal to make them try. That alone is different.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Department Of Veterans Affairs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,