Department Of Veterans Affairs - Page 8 of 10

Yeah, I don't understand why Congress - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jul, 2017 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Top  Department Veterans Affairs
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Department Of Veterans Affairs - Page 8

Testosterone prescribing in VA varies by provider's age, experience, specialty and region. Providers in the Veterans Health Administration (VA) system vary in their testosterone prescribing practices, according to a new study. Source 8v.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Department Of Veterans Affairs
A Friend

Affairs Veterans Department

I believe that many people are getting prescriptions of drugs that they really do not need. I think more than a few of these veterans are getting testosterone that they really do not need. What effect is it really causing in these men and what long term harm will if cause?

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Department Of Veterans Affairs History & Civil Business Politics

KN,

I think the biggest issue here is that there is a such a wide variance of how the VA treats these vets. If there is this much of a variance in this treatment how much is there in other treatments that may be life and death important? This is another indication that the VA needs a complete shake up.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 8 Affairs Veterans Department

10 Things About The Veterans Choice Program. Here's all the information about the Veterans Choice Program. Find out if you are eligible to receive health care from a community provider. How is the 40-mile calculation determined? And other FAQs. Source 2i.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Affairs Veterans Department

I do not think this choice program is good for veterans. Here is what the VSOs were saying about it before the vote.

international QUOTE
Today, AMVETS sent out a joint press release with DAV, IAVA, Military Officers Association of America (MOAA), Military Order of the Purple Heart (MOPH), VFW, VVA, and Wounded Warrior Project in represenatation of America's 21 million veterans that we support, and in the hopes of ensuring that the men and women who served receive the health care and benefits they need and have earned.
We are asking members of Congress to defeat the House vote on unacceptable Choice funding legislation (S. 114, with amendments) scheduled for Monday, July 24, and instead work with the Senate to reach a bipartisan, bicameral agreement that VSOs also support.
Our organizations repeatedly met with and talked to House leaders this week, and in a jointly-signed letter on June 28, noted that we oppose legislation that includes funding only for the "Choice" program which provides additional community care options, but makes does not address the urgent VA infrastructure and resource needs that led to creation of the "Choice" program in the first place.. It also proposes to use "Savings" from other veterans benefits or services to "Pay" for the "Choice" program.

Stealing from other veterans programs to pay for this choice is not helping the veterans at all in my opinion.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, agreed. That leaves those of us within the 40 mile radius with even worse options than we had before.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Department Veterans Affairs - Page 8

That is correct. You would think that if all the VSOs were together and asking Congress not to pass this and then they did anyways shows you just how much congress cares about the people they represent and the veterans who need this care. I know there is not a lot of things that the veteran service organizations come together as a whole on. The fact they did here should tell people how bad this is for all veterans.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Department Veterans Affairs Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

Yeah, I don't understand why Congress would go against every one of the VSOs when they unanimously say something is bad for vets it probably is. Sometimes I don't understand these people.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Department Of Veterans Affairs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,