Underwear

Underwear - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd May, 2017 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
What if you do not want to wear underwear?
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2004 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Underwear

Humans deliberate the most interesting things. Take this one for example:

international QUOTE
DURHAM -- Q: My husband has stopped wearing underpants. He says they are a waste of time to put on and have gotten too expensive. He used to wear real nice boxers that I got cheap at T.J. Maxx, but he's thrown them all out. I told him it was bad for his skin not to wear undies, what with all that rubbing and chafing, but he won't listen to me. He's real particular about his health so maybe he"Ll listen to you. Isn't it bad for your skin not to wear underpants?
Ref. Source

Do you have particular brands or style of underwear including socks? There are those who are very wealthy that refuse to wear the same underwear (Including socks) more than once.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2004 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Underwear

This question sounds like the old debate: briefs vs boxers. Personally I own both types of underwear, but prefer boxers to briefs. I tend to purchase the Hanes brand, but will not hesitate to buy another brand if the price is right.

10th Jul, 2004 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Underwear Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

international QUOTE
There are those who are very wealthy that refuse to wear the same underwear (Including socks) more than once.

I suppose you meant they use a pair of socks or underwear and then they throw it away? *laugh* because clean people in my opinion would wear only once socks and underwear and then straight to the washer.

23rd Jul, 2004 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Underwear

Hanes is branching out and they now have a line just for women -- great, comfortable *cotton* undies that last a good long time, too.

For Pantyhose, I prefer No Nonsense. Their prices are more reasonable than some others and they last well -- important when it's part of the daily "uniform" in the office!

I haven't been able to find a favorite brassiere maker -- still working on that one. I can never find the right fit to begin with, so other issues sort of take a back burner.

Roz

7th Aug, 2004 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Underwear

I personally like Hanes her way and they have to be the nylon kind. My husband well he goes commando most of the time, he used to wear boxers, any old brand would do for him. I haven't had a pair of pantyhose on since my wedding day and I don't remember what brand they were, probably Just My Size because I'm a big gal. biggrin.gif

7th Aug, 2004 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Underwear

Boxers for me, I can't stand the hug of jockies, as for brand... I have no particular favorite, but I get all mine from one outlet in the US wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Underwear

The one thing missing from the Met Gala

WE need to talk about the Met Gala elephant in the fashion room: there's nowhere to go after the no-underwear trend, writes Melissa Hoyer. Ref. Source 9i.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Underwear
A Friend

Underwear Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I'm a boxers man of no particular brand but in truth I usually don't wear any at all. It seems like an extra layer that's just not needed.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Underwear

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,