Your Avatar - Page 3 of 3

No problem, I think our selection is varied - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Your Avatar
24th Apr, 2016 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Your Avatar - Page 3

Select A New Avatar!

We have renovated our Avatar Gallery by purchasing stock photography, formatting it and preparing them for use on this site.

All Members, save for those who were or are Upgraded will now need to select a new Avatar via the Edit Avatar option.

You will notice the layout is easier to use and the available Avatars are more personable. RPGers have more sensible images to choose from.

Those of you wanting to have your personal Avatar should consider Donating towards Premium Membership.

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2016 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Well, you got me to change my avatar. The selection is better though I missed my old avatar I guess it was time to do away with 8bit graphics.laugh.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Txtrpg on 25th Apr, 2016 - 2:09am

25th Apr, 2016 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Your Avatar Feedback & FAQ News Community

More Avatars Added!

We now have 964 Avatars in 22 folders for you to chose from. We carefully purchased the ones that we felt could meet any interest while not making it overly distracting in your Posts.

Txtrpg, correct, an upgrade of our Avatars were long overdo and I also wanted to get rid of any copyright related issues by purchasing our own.

27th Apr, 2016 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Avatar Your

Thanks for this. I have some choices now and can switch every now and again when I get bored of seeing the same avatar on the left.

11th Apr, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

No problem, I think our selection is varied enough that there is something for everyone while remaining more 'human' and not too 'crazy' that it becomes insulting or controversial which is why we tend to control Avatar so much.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Your Avatar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,