Ryan Lochte

Ryan Lochte - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Sep, 2016 - 9:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2012 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ryan Lochte

Ryan Lochte

American Ryan Lochte defeated rival swimming icon Michael Phelps today, capturing the gold medal in the highly anticipated men's 400-meter individual medley. Phelps came in fourth place. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2016 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Lochte Ryan

CCTV 'proves Lochte was lying'

THE Ryan Lochte saga is only getting weirder. Newly released CCTV footage appears to prove the star's story was a lie. Ref. Source 4m.

18th Aug, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Ryan Lochte Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This story was originally started here: USA Olympic Swim Team Robbed At Gunpoint. Here I was downgrading Brazil only to see that at least one member of the alleged victims was in fact the ones committing the crime according to the Brazilians. What really happened?

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2016 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Lochte Ryan

There was no robbery in Rio de Janeiro as alleged by US Olympic swimmers, Civil Police Chief Fernando Veloso says.

According to Brazilian police, one of the swimmers confirmed what was seen in surveillance video: that the Olympians -- Ryan Lochte, Jack Conger, Gunnar Bentz and James Feigen -- were committing acts of vandalism at a gas station when confronted by security guards.

A security guard pointed a gun at the swimmers, but it was not an excessive use of force, Veloso said. Lochte was confrontational with security guards and "Very angry because he was intoxicated," Veloso said. The swimmers offered payment for the damage while at the scene.

One or all of the swimmers could potentially be charged for “false communication of a crime and for damaging private assets,” but they are unlikely to be arrested, Veloso said. He suggested they should apologize to residents. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2016 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Lochte Ryan

US swimmer Ryan Lochte apologized Friday for his behavior on Sunday in Rio de Janeiro and how he described events.

He and three other American swimmers were seen on video at a gas station apparently vandalizing the place.

"I wanted to apologize for my behavior last weekend -- for not bring more careful and candid in how I described the events of that early morning and for my role in taking the focus away from the many athletes fulfilling their dreams of participating in the Olympics," he said on Instagram.

Earlier Friday, Rio de Janeiro Mayor Eduardo Paes said he felt "Pity and contempt" for the US Olympic swimmers involved in muddled reports of a robbery. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Ryan Lochte

Ryan Lochte to be summoned by Rio police

Prosecutors have requested Lochte to testify in front of Brazil's Justice Department. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2016 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

Ryan Lochte

USOC, USA Swimming announce sanctions for four U.S. Swimmers involved in gas station incident at Olympics

Ryan Lochte has agreed to serve a 10-month suspension. Gunnar Bentz, Jack Conger and Jimmy Feigen will be suspended from domestic and international USA Swimming national team competitions for four months. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Ryan Lochte

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,