Why Religion Is Bad For Society

Why Religion Bad Society - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 16th Aug, 2014 - 8:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Atheism
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2012 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Do you feel that there are benefits to be derived from religion? If there are then what are they and is it a specific religion that helps society and the individual or any religion?

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2013 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Society Bad Religion Why

I feel religion is good for society but sometimes not good for the individual because no religion can match the needs of everyone but in general it can keep society within some sort of civil regime.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Religion Is Bad For Society Beliefs Religious General

I don't think any religion is bad as long as it's not forced to us.

10th Jun, 2013 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Society Bad Religion Why

When religious people believe that you are not a good person because you're not following THEIR religion then it is bad. Who made them the gods of the universe to decide what is good and what is bad?

23rd Jun, 2013 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Society Bad Religion Why

Religion can be bad when the leaders of the religion try to enslave those who believe and even those who do not. Modern jihadist, zionist, and historic inquisitions are good examples of this.

30th Jun, 2013 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Religion can be bad. Religion is traditions and rules taught by men. If you have a group of religious leaders teaching others to do things or believe a certain way then it can be very bad. Whether they are teaching to hate others, kill others, or judge others, you have to remember if you are religious that you are being taught by men. Man is flawed. I think that you should not only take what your religion teaches you but also search your own heart to know what is right or wrong. Good or Bad?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2013 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Why Religion Bad Society

What is good or bad? Religion is the moral authority on good or bad. What might be good for you may not be for another person so religion is supposed to put everyone in a general bucket or the right way - that is what makes it dangerous, because its more like follow the consensus.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2014 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Why Religion Bad Society General Religious Beliefs

Name: Refugee

Title: Religion

Comments: I have just finished reading a book called 'The Beginning of all Knowing'. It explains exactly what is wrong with the mainstream religions and offers an alternative which is nothing less than life changing. I was very lucky to find this book. I thank the person who wrote it.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Why Religion Is Bad For Society

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,